No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ...

Discus and support No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My last 3 clips I've recorded to Upload have no sound and all of these were recorded while using the Microsoft Stereo Headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CARLTIFFIN, May 1, 2014.

1. CARLTIFFIN
    CARLTIFFIN Guest

No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ...

My last 3 clips I've recorded to Upload have no sound and all of these were recorded while using the Microsoft Stereo Headset.

:)

CARLTIFFIN, May 1, 2014
  2. Gold Roger
    Gold Roger Guest
    No sound on upload studio

Not sure if its an issue with Nba2k14 (the only game I have atm) or upload studio, but, whenever I record a clip there is no in game sound.

Gold Roger, May 1, 2014
  3. NineCoder
    NineCoder Guest
    Xbox headsets

If you're using Upload Studio on the Xbox One, it's very easy to record a voice over on your clips. When you boot up Upload Manager, select "Manage your clips" and select the clip as desired, and go back to the left where it will say "Edit in Upload Studio".
    On this screen, you will see your clip on the right hand side, along with options on the left such as Change Type, Change Effect and Trim. Below that you will see "GAME DVR" which will have been your clip. In order to do a recording, you will need to plug
    in a chat headset, or use the stereo headset adapter before the "Add Voice-Over" option will be highlighted and available for use. It's probably more than likely possible to use the Kinectmfor recording too, but I can't vouch for that since I don't own one.

Once you have hit record, your clip will play alongside as you record. Once you're done with the recording, either let it run, or stop the recording.

To preview what you have recorded with the microphone, simply press the X button to preview the clip with whatever you have recorded alongside it.

If you are unhappy with what you have recorded, simply choose "Clear Voice-Over" and you can start fresh.

I hope this has helped No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ... :D

NineCoder, May 1, 2014
  4. No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ...

Snap mine does this hard reset seems to sort it

MessiahBrowny, May 1, 2014
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

delete clip, but it's still there

Hey Poulpc,

Thanks for posting! The primary app we recommend using to check and manage your game clips will be the Upload Studio app. If you delete a clip after recording, does it show up in the Upload Studio app? If it does still appear right away, does waiting a minute
    or two reflect that the Clip is deleted properly?

Let us know if the Upload Studio app behaves as expected.
  7. Rikk Rhymes Win User

Upload Studio clip banned!

Its the first time that it happened to me after many many clips ive made , it was also the first time that i tried to record some music over the voice recorder function in upload studio , but i cleared it before ive uploaded it (it sounds awful btw ) .
  8. duggers76 Win User

Game DVR vs. Upload Studio vs. My Game Clips

Every clip you create using game dvr or clips that are automatically recorded, your friends can see, but if you want to share your clip with the Xbox community you have to upload them, with the upload studio.
  9. MIXT3R Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

Same for me, clips that I recorded before the update, I am able to edit in Upload Studio. Clips recorded after the update I can't. And the most recent clips aren't even viewable.
Thema:

1. No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ... - Similar Threads - Sound game clip

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. How to fix game and sound lagging

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix game and sound lagging: I have reinstalled one of the games and no fix, still doesn’t play. 4a69728b-1923-4df4-bc68-ce4f05f39711
  5. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  6. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  7. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  8. add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips

in XboX Insiders
    add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips: could the xbox devs please add a feature to the xbox so we can get voice sound within the game on our game clips made by the xbox please... im on the omega ring submitted by /u/Mark6874 [link]...
  9. Game clip is blank (grey screen) but sound still plays?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clip is blank (grey screen) but sound still plays?: [img] The clips play as if nothing's wrong, but the screen is blank just as the thumbnails are 04f22603-9d81-4133-abc6-829a7b62ffc0
  10. Game clip sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clip sound: When my xbox one saves a game clip and i play it back there is no sound any help please 1d72afbf-a1b9-4175-952d-9d66d55ebe85