No sound coming from tv !!help

Discus and support No sound coming from tv !!help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have no sound coming from tv. No headphones connected? bddf6465-ad22-403c-b01f-80ca16242577 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vanessa Robinson, Jun 23, 2023.

1. No sound coming from tv !!help

I have no sound coming from tv. No headphones connected?

:)

Vanessa Robinson, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

Select the Audio setup option under Advanced.

Run the audio test and check if there are any issues

If you don't hear anything, try this process.

1.- Disconnect the console for a few minutes from the power.

2.- Try plugging it into a different outlet.

3.- Being turned off, keep pressed the Synchronize button (this button is the one we use to link controls) and Eject button (this button is the one we use to remove the discs, in the All digital or Series S edition do the process omitting this button), and without releasing them turn on the console.

Continue pressing both buttons until the console emits two power on sounds, you can release the Sync and Eject buttons after the second power on tone.

The console should power on and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

Select the option to reset your Xbox to factory defaults (you can choose the option to keep your games and applications).

I hope the instructions were clear, I will keep an eye out for any questions you may have.

Greetings
  3. PaulBrown99 Win User

Headset mute

Hi George

Yes it is in the top right side but i do not have any sound coming from my console via the tv it is plugged into.

If this is not the reason for any sound coming from the tv then can you help
  4. onyxishere Win User

problem with audio

What do you mean mute? Is there no sound coming through the TV? Is there no sound from the headset? Please provide more info so we can help.
  5. RentEmSpoons44 Win User

Xbox One X makes a loud beep

A different sound. After fiddling around with my tv it seems the sound is coming from my tv and not the xbox after all
  6. angedechu2 Win User

I have a peculiar sound issue.

No, it's really a sound that come from the TV soundbox.
Thema:

1. No sound coming from tv !!help - Similar Threads - sound coming help

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it: I saw in another post to use headphones but sound won't come through them either 33c322e7-f41e-4e3e-8787-0cf091a75869
  4. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...
  5. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  6. No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input: No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input 862867c7-2326-45bb-823d-c393c5744a52
  7. My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...: I haven’t even played in a day or two so I have no idea what to do I keep pressing it and I’ve looked up everything I need help asap. 42d737e8-d24c-41ef-8952-f127a000d4e8
  8. How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?: How do i dissable the sound from my earplugs and put it over the tv or speakers. I have a 3.5mm jack samsung headset, when i plug it in the Xbox Series X controller the sound of the Xbox party...
  9. My Xbox won't come on it makes the beep sound but it won't come on it even beeps when I hit...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox won't come on it makes the beep sound but it won't come on it even beeps when I hit...: My Xbox will not come on when I hit the button it beeps but it still won't come on when I hit the check button it beeps but it won't come on and I don't know why I don't know why it's doing that I...
  10. Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.: I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/fritz269 [link] [comments]