No sound coming from the Xbox One- TV sounds works

Discus and support No sound coming from the Xbox One- TV sounds works in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No sound coming from the Xbox One - TV sounds works I've already tried a soft reset - Held power button for 10 seconds Switched HDMI cables Tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryanlawson2, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ryanlawson2
    ryanlawson2 Guest

No sound coming from the Xbox One - TV sounds works

I've already tried a soft reset - Held power button for 10 seconds

Switched HDMI cables

Tried a known working HDMI port on my TV

:)

ryanlawson2, Nov 19, 2022
  2. J D9 Win User

What did you have to do with your TV if you don't mind me asking bc mines doing the exact same thing and I think it's the TV. I was able to hear prior with another TV.
  3. Jay 22 Win User

I can’t switch the audio to my headset besides game chat in mw2 or anything the system it’s self makes no sound in my headphones besides chat I even paid for a app
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for the update.
  5. ryanlawson2 Win User

Thanks for the reply. I found out that my TV was what was the issue.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information. Can you please make sure that your console settings are set up correctly?

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options.

Select Video fidelity & overscan.

Under Display, select HDMI."

For your reference, you can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. No sound coming from the Xbox One- TV sounds works - Similar Threads - sound coming sounds

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it: I saw in another post to use headphones but sound won't come through them either 33c322e7-f41e-4e3e-8787-0cf091a75869
  4. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...
  5. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  6. No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input: No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input 862867c7-2326-45bb-823d-c393c5744a52
  7. My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...: I haven’t even played in a day or two so I have no idea what to do I keep pressing it and I’ve looked up everything I need help asap. 42d737e8-d24c-41ef-8952-f127a000d4e8
  8. No sound coming from tv !!help

in XBoX on Windows
    No sound coming from tv !!help: I have no sound coming from tv. No headphones connected? bddf6465-ad22-403c-b01f-80ca16242577
  9. How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?: How do i dissable the sound from my earplugs and put it over the tv or speakers. I have a 3.5mm jack samsung headset, when i plug it in the Xbox Series X controller the sound of the Xbox party...
  10. My Xbox won't come on it makes the beep sound but it won't come on it even beeps when I hit...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox won't come on it makes the beep sound but it won't come on it even beeps when I hit...: My Xbox will not come on when I hit the button it beeps but it still won't come on when I hit the check button it beeps but it won't come on and I don't know why I don't know why it's doing that I...