No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360

Discus and support No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this xbox 360 for years with not one problem. I turn it on today and play Minecraft. I then switch to Minecraft Story Mode and it tells me I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TuftedPlace43, Jul 16, 2017.

1. No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360

I have had this xbox 360 for years with not one problem. I turn it on today and play Minecraft. I then switch to Minecraft Story Mode and it tells me I need to update. Xbox updates and now no sound. Picture is perfect. I have exhausted all forum topics and
    done everything they suggested from changing display discovery to new HDMI cable, changed to another HDMI slot, etc... My tv is a Samsung Smart Tv that is less than a year old. Have been using this xbox on this tv since I purchased tv. I noticed most of the
    topics for this problem are several years old. Any new suggestions? Any other suggestions? Thank you.

:)

TuftedPlace43, Jul 16, 2017
  2. No sound all of a sudden

My HDmi is connected for the picture to be on but there is no sound?

CloakedColt3521, Jul 16, 2017
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    All of a sudden, no sound?

If the audio inputs you're trying on your receiver/TV work with other devices, then it certainly seems the 360's audio has stopped working.

IceStorm III, Jul 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360