NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue

Discus and support NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After an Update about a week ago, my Xbox lost its ability to output sound to the Home Theater or the TV's speaker EXCEPT for 1 App; (HD HomeRun) AND... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesEJFox, Aug 31, 2023.

1. NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue

After an Update about a week ago, my Xbox lost its ability to output sound to the Home Theater or the TV's speaker EXCEPT for 1 App; (HD HomeRun) AND the Black and White Xbox Splash Screen that briefly appears when you select "Restart" instead of "Shut-down". I went on the Xbox Insider Reddit page where I saw mention of Scratchy sound, but not NO Sound. I have submitted 5-6 detailed reports with extra data on this with no reply back that they are working on this. My Series X is useless without sound. After over 8 years in the Skip Ahead Ring should I give up and reinstall the Standard Operating System?

submitted by /u/JamesEJFox
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesEJFox, Aug 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue