No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech

Discus and support No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can some one please help me out their the supjest says it all but I am missing in game audio from cut scence across my game on xbox 360 and I all so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Holczanator, Sep 14, 2014.

1. No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech

can some one please help me out their the supjest says it all but I am missing in game audio from cut scence across my game on xbox 360 and I all so have not character audio and be for u ask I have all cables pluged in any help welcome thanks.

:)

The Holczanator, Sep 14, 2014
  2. SnikrepJ
    SnikrepJ Guest
    Weird audio issue

Hi Guys,

So basically, my Xbox only plays some audio, with the other audio being inaudible. It plays game music fine, as well as the crowd sounds in FIFA, but you can't hear some speech, such as FIFA commentary or speech in cutscenes in most games. The same issue
    occurs with the Netflix app, but is dependent on what I watch - some things aren't affected, some things have no audio at all for me. I've tried changing cables, I've tried it with two TVs, and it's occurred on some games but not others. Any advice?

Thanks,

Jason

SnikrepJ, Sep 14, 2014
  3. Dead Rising 3 voice issue?

Just tried playing today and when I talk to a character or there is a cutscene I can't hear any audio coming from them. I can hear background noise and sound effects just fine. My options have speech volume all the way up. What the heck happened?

DustinNeverBone, Sep 14, 2014
  4. US Revenge Win User

Goofiest things you've misheard in a game

playing tales of graces f and in a cutscene instead of calling the girl Sophie my character said sophie ( soft o sound)
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

Are game skins in first person good or not?

It depends, if it is a first person game that has cutscenes in it I like to customise my character

If it doesn't have those so you yourself never see your in game character then it is kinda pointless though for me personally
  6. smileskybird Win User

Game freezes?

Really? Not on my Xbox 360 Slim 250GB console. The frame rate of the game is a little stuttery in some parts (like when Serah/Noel run around inside the Beach Hutt in New Bodhum. After all they had to jam the game all onto one DVD disc, which compromises
    on cutscene graphics quality and audio. You heard the people firing using their rifles?... it sounds like someone firing a cheap toy gun. The majority of the cutscenes aren't in full 1080 like in Final Fantasy XIII.
  7. LeftRightShoot Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Same. Sounds like the wind blowing hard across the other persons microphone when they speak. I should note this is happening on my phone only, although I don't use the xbox for chat at all, game sounds are fine.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Thought I was going to enjoy this title. Not so much.

The only glitch I came across was my screen being blurry after two cutscenes and getting stuck in a table after the inn keeper shoved me. Everything else was smooth sailing.
Thema:

No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech

1. No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech - Similar Threads - sound across games

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Xbox party members sounding robotic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party members sounding robotic: For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now....
  6. No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24)

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24): I sent two reports using tracing to show no audio is working. Oddly even after updates and hard resets the sound works on Xbox splash and then goes silent immediately after. This began before and...
  7. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  8. Muffled sound when in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Muffled sound when in party chat: So my headset works fine and everything works fine until I join a party, then my game chat is muffled and my party chat too. I have looked it up but I can't figure out the right wording so I...
  9. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  10. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...