No signal problem

Discus and support No signal problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys my Xbox one s not displaying video content i have tried to check the hdmi and remove ,change ,switch holding the power button fo r ten seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snipersniper1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. No signal problem

Hi guys my Xbox one s not displaying video content i have tried to check the hdmi and remove ,change ,switch holding the power button fo r ten seconds but still no signal on my tv while my controller is not synced its repeatedly blinking please help me!!

:)

snipersniper1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    No signal problem

Hey FlexedPig7491! Have you changed any display settings recently? Is there another TV or display you can try the console with? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Oct 12, 2018
  3. No signal problem

The problem Im having is that my xbox turns on but I cant connect my controllers and it says on my tv "screen no signal"

FlexedPig7491, Oct 12, 2018
  4. No signal problem

Hi, You could try a different hdmi cable, making sure it is connected to the correct hdmi socket on the console. If that fails, try connecting to a different TV. If you are still having issues with the signal, then the console might have a hardware issue,
    and may need repairing.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No signal problem