No Signal from Xbox Series X to monitor or TV

Discus and support No Signal from Xbox Series X to monitor or TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; • The HDMI works, we have two of them. • it was working perfectly until we moved it to a high definition LG TV. • we tried the low resolution reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trey Morris1, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Trey Morris1
    Trey Morris1 Guest

• The HDMI works, we have two of them.

• it was working perfectly until we moved it to a high definition LG TV.

• we tried the low resolution reset (where you hold the power and eject buttons).

• as I stated it was working perfectly before, and it did not have a sudden drop or anything damaging. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

:)

Trey Morris1, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Trey Morris1 Win User

Yeah checked all of the settings on the TV. I moved it back to the monitor, hoping it’d work but it hasn’t.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Thanks for the detailed information. Have you already checked the TV settings by changing its source to a different HDMI port number?

I suggest to follow all the troubleshooting steps on the link below to make sure we don't miss a thing.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate all your efforts, Trey. Since you've already followed all the steps to fix the issue like testing different TVs or monitors and trying different HDMI cables etc., I am afraid that your console needs repair already. To check for your repair options, go to this link https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. Trey Morris1 Win User

I did exactly that and there was still a no signal screen. I even reset the Xbox without being able to see it, and it didn’t work either.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. I appreciate your efforts. Since it's not working on your previous monitor, it means that the issue is on your console. Just make sure that your HDMI cable is firmly inserted and check if there are dirt or dust in the port that could affect the display.

If this may be a software-related issue, let's try the steps below.

Check to see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the mains lead to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the mains lead back in.
    3. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.

4. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter.

If you could bring it up, choose "Reset this Xbox."
Thema:

1. No Signal from Xbox Series X to monitor or TV - Similar Threads - Signal Series monitor

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  4. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  5. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  6. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  7. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  8. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  9. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off: Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off. Console is located in well ventilated...
  10. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...