no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

Discus and support no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyledorman, Sep 2, 2022.

1. kyledorman
    kyledorman Guest

no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even let me start it in the troubleshoot mode. anyone else encounter anything like this?

:)

kyledorman, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're seeing no signal it may mean that the issue is with your TV, HDMI Cable, HDMI port on your console, or your console itself.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console and check if there will be an improvement.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, if you can try a different TV or different HDMI cable that would be great.

If the same issue occurs, it may mean that the console needs to be repaired. You can create a repair order by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
  3. VaN3DaN Win User

Xbox one controller cannot connect wireless to console!

hi I'm having the same problem got the cod xbox one im sat about 6ft away from console pointing straight at it can be mid game and controler just looses signal and in multiplayer the game doesn't pause.tried the sync button doesn't seem to do anything and
    didn't reconnect controller the Only way to reconnect it was to turn the console of at the front and turn back on via the remote control normaly works fine for a bit until next time . I'm also seeking a solution to this as this is poor never had a problem
    with my 360 all the days of game play.
  4. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

xbox home button not working

I had the same problem a few days ago, I just turned off my console and it now works fine. I had to turn the Xbox One off twice, for it to work.
  5. GamesDeanVGHS Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

Yea i had the same problem but it was a simple fix. Just unplug the power cord from the xbox and put it back and turn on the system. worked fine for me
  6. PhilNichols Win User

X-Box Powers On but No Video/Audio Signal

I have had the same issue on my sharp aquos. The issue seems to be related to xbox one controlling the signal to the tv when you allow one guide to power the tv off and on through hdmi signal. I deselected this and it has fixed the issue. This has to be
    a signal coding issue with the xbox one. My ps4 and we work just fine turning the tv off and on and allowing video and sound. Hopefully xbox looks into this
Thema:

1. no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem - Similar Threads - signal fixed osu

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. No signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal: Hello my Xbox keeps saying no signal. I used to be able to just do the display reset. It would turn on in a lower picture quality and then I could change it in my settings. Now it automatically...
  4. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  5. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  6. My computer isn’t sending signal to my monitor how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer isn’t sending signal to my monitor how do I fix that?: So my computer keeps saying no vga or no hdmi signal even tho I know the cords work because I used them with a. Different pc before I built mine and all of the stuff in my pc is turnning on and...
  7. LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal fix: …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode… 67d8362d-9c9e-4bfa-91a6-f3c0eed7e75c
  8. How to fix no signal on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix no signal on TV: My Xbox one X isn’t showing on my TV, I’ve tried low resolution mode, power cycling, I’ve tried Onyx’s post here,...
  9. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?: Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard...
  10. Xbox one live tv no signal fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one live tv no signal fix: if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI ARC input. ARC stands for audio return channel....