No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

Discus and support No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BlackSusanoo, Mar 21, 2024.

1. BlackSusanoo
    BlackSusanoo Guest

This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox community stipulations and terms of service get wrongfully suspended every day, And this needs to stop. I was posting In LFG on diablo 4 about wanting to BUY in game items using in game gold, Essentially no Real money trading, No Solicitation of goods at all All very legal Using in game gold to trade for items. This whole postis STRICTLY Fiablo 4 related and ppsted in diablo 4 LFG system, So i was following all rules keeping it diablo 4 related and not using ANY real world ANYTHING. ALL IN GAME. This is Very wrong and this has to be Infringement on our rights as a consumer. Imagine how many others get banned or suspended for following the rules. This is Definitely illegal in some way shape or form.
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension) [​IMG]

:)

BlackSusanoo, Mar 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: