no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

Discus and support no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas 56aab6a7-35c7-4a81-8339-22336a648456 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Артём Лубин, May 9, 2023.

1. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas

:)

Артём Лубин, May 9, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, are you asking how to change the language in the game Assassin's Creed Origins, is that correct?
  3. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Sorry to hear you're having trouble and that you're getting bounced around. I couldn't find a downloadable Russian pack for Assassins Creed Origins online. However, if you would like to have Russian language in your game you may need to purchase a Russian
    version.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

"The most RPG-like Assassin's Creed so far" Says Ubisoft.....CONFUSING :S

The American Civil War?

Hilarious. Even Assassin's Creed, once set so far away from the US you'd scarcely believe it, is now in the US.

I would not be surprised in the slightest to learn that the next two are Assassin's Creed: Cold Russian and Assassin's Creed: Oil Crusader.
  6. NLbawz Win User

Game localization

English is a global language, you could always hope for the best and hope they'll bring out a update with Russian voice actors but I highly doubt it.

It's the same with other languages, different subtitles text etc. but voice acting remains the original.
Thema:

1. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins - Similar Threads - Russian voice acting

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  4. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  5. Regarding Russian voice acting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Russian voice acting: Good afternoon, I am now in Germany and recently bought an X-box series s. I downloaded the game Dying Light 2, the game supports Russian language and voice acting, but as soon as I entered it, I...
  6. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  7. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  8. Publishing games as Russian developer

in XBoX on Windows
    Publishing games as Russian developer: Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox? 08e436bb-ac87-4b89-ab8d-946dfb1ef072
  9. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  10. LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT: 1 year ago i found out my acc got hacked due to some Russian email and i had paid minecraft and office in it pls help me recover it c0ebeb00-eb9a-43d9-94ac-de9ea321c5a3