No robux option in microsoft rewards

Discus and support No robux option in microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone, I have a question for a few months I can't see the robux option on the redemption page. I am dissapointed as this has been going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vvix06, Jun 15, 2023.

1. vvix06
    vvix06 Guest

hello everyone,

I have a question for a few months I can't see the robux option on the redemption page. I am dissapointed as this has been going on for a long time and still nothing as same as no info from microsoft team. I don't have any option for robux. Anyone know when the codes will come back, why they are unavailable and if it's because of the region?

Thank you in advance and best regards

:)

vvix06, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi A. User,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello vvix06,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is to help with a wide variety of issues related to Xbox products and services. Most game-specific issues, such as the one you're describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their websites. Let us help you get to the right place.

You can contact Roblox support in three ways:

• Call their customer support line at 888-858-2569 and leave a voicemail to receive a call back.
    • Fill out their online support form for general issues.
    • Email their customer support directly to ask specific questions.

You can also navigate to the Roblox Support form and provide your date of birth, complete and submit the form.

If you purchased the game through the Xbox or Microsoft Store, they may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab when submitting your support request.

Because this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, let's close the topic. If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello A. User,

We hope that all is well other than this account issue and apologies for the confusion.

You can redeem Microsoft Rewards points for Robux by joining the Microsoft Rewards program and earning points by completing tasks. Then, you can go to the Redeem tab on the Microsoft Rewards homepage and search for Roblox Digital Code. You can choose the amount of Robux you want to redeem and click on the REDEEM REWARD button.

Alternatively, you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/roblox and click on the JOIN NOW TO CLAIM YOUR ROBUX button.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. a1e37f60-cc80-4ced-9 Win User

Hello,

The entry is about the lack of robux redemption option in microsoft rewards, not on the roblox website itself. It disappeared a long time ago and I would like to redeem my points.
Thema:

1. No robux option in microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - robux option microsoft

2. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  3. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!: i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock the robux I really need the robux...
  4. When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?: If anyone knows please tell ab224209-e701-43b0-91f2-41c96ae8601e
  5. When will the 100-800 robux options come back??

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the 100-800 robux options come back??: it's been like 3 months without the cheap options 5fb61d02-3ce3-4815-aa80-d3c5d68f46c4
  6. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  7. I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option: I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option c8eb9c3f-3290-45db-9ac2-9f110f2cdf56
  8. there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?: There is no option avaliable to claim robux 75ea4edd-aed8-473d-b412-c6b867ecd413
  9. 100 robux option gone!!! Only 800 robux option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100 robux option gone!!! Only 800 robux option.: Hello! I got 1,500 points and went to the rewards place to spend them. When I searched up Roblox there was only a 800 Robux option so I couldn't get the 100 Robux for 1,500 points! Why did you...
  10. When will the robux redeem option come back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the robux redeem option come back?: I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back? bc7280c0-1475-4a40-b909-f898616aa0ea