No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts

Discus and support No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I reached out to Microsoft rewards support as there was an issue with the Xbox rewards app where I couldn't access it. It kept popping us saying I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finley Inglis, Dec 2, 2023.

1. No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts

I reached out to Microsoft rewards support as there was an issue with the Xbox rewards app where I couldn't access it. It kept popping us saying I had to update my consoles location, everything was normal and as it should be but I still couldn't gain access so I reached out to support as I was worried about losing my weekly streak of 122 weeks. I provided all the information they asked for and 2 weeks on I've heard nothing back. I attempted to reach out via the current email thread and opening a new support ticket with my reference number and it was immediately closed and I was told to refer to the original email where I wasn't receiving a response. 2 weeks on my 122 weekly streak is gone, still no response from the original email and the update location issue is still there however less regular and I'm able to get in the app every now and then, but to lose my streak due to a problem with the app is so unfair and I deserve atleast a response. And obviously this is stopping me from increasing my streak and gaining more points which is again totally unfair as none of this is my fault. Does anyone know what I should do to possibly get my streak reinstated or even get good support from them? I've had a similar issue in the past where my streak was given back but atleast then I was getting responses from support. And does anyone know if support reply on weekends?

:)

Finley Inglis, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Finley Inglis Win User

They take a month to respond in my experience
    Wow that's crazy and pretty ridiculous, appreciate the response manđź‘Ť
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

They take a month to respond in my experience
  4. ericschmeling Win User

800704DC

Ive attempted to sign into jzizzle23 with the xbox console i purchased to set up the profile, as well as attempting to sign in on my other xbox console, both attempts failed. As i followed the instructions from xbox support, i was instructed to delete the
    profile, jzizzle23 the profile only, and try downloading the profile. As i attempted to download profile an error code 800704DC prompt after 20% complete. After following those instructions the profile itself is now deleted from both consoles. So i cant
    try to sign in, thanks to xbox support that is. Unless its an easy fix ive found xbox support to be support-less in many cases, i havevnt been able to sign in or download the profile for almost 2 weeks, its beginning to be a big joke, the support that is.
  5. HassanB Win User

No response from microsoft support team since 2 weeks

Hi,

Sorry to see you're going through this, unfortunately these forums aren't really for issues such as this. If you're having an issue where your gold membership expired before it was meant to, please make sure to check your Microsoft Commerce and Billing site
    here under Subscriptions (Click View History). You will be able to see when the subscription was started, when it was meant to end, and what sort of subscription it was.

It's best if you contact phone support
    to get an update on your service request to find out what's going on with your account and the subscription that's meant to be on it.
  6. Darth1337 Win User

My parent account is deleted. Cant sign in.

If you just spoke with Xbox Support, it usually takes about 2-3 weeks to get a response from the Advocacy team.
Thema:

1. No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts - Similar Threads - response support weeks

2. LT not responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    LT not responsive: Im having this problem where my Xbox Series S controller LT trigger doesn't work in certain games such as Roblox, or Minecraft I don't know if anybody else is having this problem?...
  3. Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.: TLDR; new Xbox Series X recently started having a delay between controller input and console output, only EVERY OTHER DAY. I bought a new Series X from GameStop 2 months ago. Worked great for the...
  4. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  5. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  6. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  7. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  8. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  9. Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button: I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to home screen. Afzer manually turning off, now...
  10. Fraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks: I have reported a fraudulent charge and activity on my account a couple of weeks ago and Microsoft have just gone quiet, nothing and every time I email the agent (Carlos) no response. Can it...