No redeem on Xbox reward credit

Discus and support No redeem on Xbox reward credit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MR DX MarccaveX, Jun 11, 2018.

1. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not

:)

MR DX MarccaveX, Jun 11, 2018
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Issues with verification to redeem reward points

Hi AgedMink. You are not a member of the Rewards program, therefore have no Rewards Credits pending to be deposited to your Microsoft account. If you are trying to redeem a gift card, you'll need to reach back out to Xbox Support, or if you are trying to
    redeem Microsoft Rewards Points, you'll need to contact their support.

XBLRewards3, Jun 11, 2018
  3. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

Just to confirm the steps you followed:

1. You redeemed your rewards points from MS Rewards for $20 Xbox Live credit

2. And then you got an email with the code for the Xbox live credit.

3. Then you redeem that code on your Xbox

Above steps would have added the credit to your account.

Check your order history by logging in to Sign in to your Microsoft account with the same account you used to redeem.

FreakRoach, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unless you have a message stating they've had issues depositing credits into your account, they will be deposited. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. If they've been pending since before
    the 1st, they should be deposited around the 15th. If they've been pending since after the 1st, they should be deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I have not received my rewards cards

If it was Microsoft Rewards points you redeemed for Xbox gift cards, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is separate.

If it was VIP gems you redeemed, Rewards support will check on them here for you. If they were gift cards they would have been emailed to you. If they were for rewards credits, the credits would show as pending in on the Xbox Rewards site, but the credits
    would not be deposited into your account for use until the 29th.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. If you're asking about the credits you redeemed, credits are deposited into your account for use by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at
    least 5,000 credits pending. The credits you redeemed would be scheduled for deposit on March 29.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  10. FreakRoach Win User

Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

Just to confirm the steps you followed:

1. You redeemed your rewards points from MS Rewards for $20 Xbox Live credit

2. And then you got an email with the code for the Xbox live credit.

3. Then you redeem that code on your Xbox

Above steps would have added the credit to your account.

Check your order history by logging in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with the same account you used to redeem.
Thema:

1. No redeem on Xbox reward credit - Similar Threads - redeem reward credit

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  5. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  6. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  7. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  8. MS reward redeem failure

in XBoX on Windows
    MS reward redeem failure: While redeeming Microsoft reward, getting the following error: Error code: 600010 dbbbf474-1426-4883-9530-feb006a3fd2b
  9. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  10. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...