No puedo descargar de nuevo el dragon mania legends (Mod Translation: I can not download the ...

Discus and support No puedo descargar de nuevo el dragon mania legends (Mod Translation: I can not download the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoy con motivo de la actualizacion decidi eliminar el juego porque no se actualizaba, (hasta el momento que lo elimine podia jugar) ahora cuando quiero... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nadiaguti.24, Aug 30, 2018.

1. nadiaguti.24
    nadiaguti.24 Guest

No puedo descargar de nuevo el dragon mania legends (Mod Translation: I can not download the ...

Hoy con motivo de la actualizacion decidi eliminar el juego porque no se actualizaba, (hasta el momento que lo elimine podia jugar) ahora cuando quiero volver a instalarlo desde la tienda me dice que no se puede instalar porque es posible que mi equipo no
    cumpla con algunos de los requisitos. Ya me asegure tengo un procesador x64 y tengo muchisimo espacio libre de hecho otros juegos se descargan sin problemas pero ese no puedo descargarlo a pesar de que me dice que ya tengo la aplicacion y puedo instalarla
    en este equipo. Espero que me respondan y me orienten a ver como puedo hacer gracias !

( Mod Translation)

Today on the occasion of the update I decided to eliminate the game because it was not updated, (until the moment I deleted it I could play) Now when I want to reinstall it from the store it tells me that it can not be installed because my computer
    may not meet some of the requirements. I already have an x64 processor and I have a lot of free space in fact other games are downloaded without problems but I can not download it even though it tells me that I already have the application and I can install
    it on this computer. I hope you answer me and guide me to see how I can thank you!

:)

nadiaguti.24, Aug 30, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Dragon Mania Legends (WP) not connecting to Xbox Live

Conectar dragón manía legends a Xbox live

GlacieredPick41, Aug 30, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey there!

You may have to review the requirements that the error message is telling you may not be completed and you can review the process on installing the game here.

Where to download games for Windows 10

Please let us know if the issue persists by posting a fresh thread with updated information to best assist you.

XBF George L, Sep 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: