No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

Discus and support No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola. Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatiasVidal14, Oct 14, 2019.

1. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

Hola.

Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en ingles y no hay opcion alguna para cambiar el idioma.

Tengo la region de windows en Argentina, el idioma de windows en Español Mexico y Argentina y no puedo cambiar el idioma.

Es con el primer juego del Game Pass que me sucede este error.

Necesitaria ayuda de como corregirlo.

[Translation-Hello.

Yesterday you downloaded Dishonored 2 via the Xbox App on PC thanks to the Game Pass. The problem is when I start the game it is entirely in English and there is no option to change the language.

I have the windows region in Argentina, the windows language in Spanish Mexico and Argentina and I can not change the language.

It is with the first Game Pass game that this error happens to me.

I'd need help on how to fix it]

:)

MatiasVidal14, Oct 14, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dishonored xbox cambiar idioma

2. dishonored 2 cambiar idioma

3. ponet dishonored 2 en español game pass

4. Cambiar idioma juego xbox Game Pass,
  5. dishonored 2 idioma