no problems except for tv

Discus and support no problems except for tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had no problems with the xboxone, except when I every so often it will not let me watch cable tv, after I have played the 360. It has happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bp500, Jan 10, 2014.

1. bp500
    bp500 Guest

I have had no problems with the xboxone, except when I every so often it will not let me watch cable tv, after I have played the 360. It has happened twice, and this time, it will continue to flash the DVI on the cable box, last time I restarted and I was
    able to go back to everything as usual. This time, it has not let me back to watch tv in 2 hours

:)

bp500, Jan 10, 2014
  2. ThatDiablo
    ThatDiablo Guest
    Xbox One S brightness / dimness issue

Yep everything except under watching movies and tv at 4K 24hz and 50hz. It's so weird I was playing Deus Ex with no problems. The UI stayed vibrant and bright throughout.

ThatDiablo, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Who Else Could Care Less About Fallout 4?

I have it on external as well, no problems yet except for subtitles freezing.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 10, 2014
  4. no problems except for tv

turn off your console...than press the power button on the console and hold it for 5 seconds until the white light on the power brick turns orange ...let the button go and you will have to push the button again to turn it on ....should boot up in a min
    than everything should be fine.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: