No play

Discus and support No play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; none if my games will load keeps sending me to the home screen 180459d0-a7a1-499b-9d33-ae948993c12d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Im Riyer, May 22, 2018.

1. Im Riyer
    Im Riyer Guest

No play

none if my games will load keeps sending me to the home screen

:)

Im Riyer, May 22, 2018
  2. The Lerm
    The Lerm Guest
    No player

I would try checking your Gears data and seeing if you have any corrupted files. Delete any that are, if they are. Then if thats not it, try playing a different game type. It may just be a Gears server issue.

The Lerm, May 22, 2018
  3. ALeXwR2
    ALeXwR2 Guest
    No player

Well, I have a problem that already has several days giving itself a bit of difficulty to play gears online, my problem is that to the moment to try to play rapid items one is late enough and when I find, I enter with pure machines, already check my connection
    and "NAT" I do not believe that it is it thank you.

ALeXwR2, May 22, 2018
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

^ Dude, ya know you're probably right. Powerstar was bought by me but everything locked? So the license has changed I guess, Sneaky ;)
Thema:

No play

1. No play - Similar Threads - play

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  5. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  6. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  7. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  8. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  9. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  10. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....