no pins or menus

Discus and support no pins or menus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I also noticed that the store and pins apps aren't available on my Xbox one. After following the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kobeyson, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. xggli
    xggli Guest

    no pins or menus

    xggli, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Slimmy AK Win User

    no pins or menus

    Ok just fixed mine. Turn off xbox and unplug. Then reset modem and plug in the xbox. Problem solved.
  3. Flint SithLord Win User

    no pins or menus

    I've been having the same issue since Titanfall was released I came here wondering if there was a fix; but I guess not.
  4. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

    no pins or menus

    Power cycling the xbox is the solution I will offer here, I have given the same advice countless times and It has solved the problem every time. While the console is on press and hold the power button on the face of the console for 6-8 seconds or until it
    shuts down. When you reboot you will see the green splash screen with the xbox logo. It will take a bit longer to load than normal but that is perfectly normal. Your pins and store areas should be restored. hope this helps. F.Y.I. you don't have to unplug
    the xbox in order to cycle it just try the method I have mentioned above. Good luck
  5. GrumpyRider Win User

    no pins or menus

    This is becoming a tedious operation. Every time an update comes down, we lose functions. Last time, it was "on / off" voice commands with Kenetic 2.0.

    Microsoft...Test your patches BEFORE you release them.
  6. xggli Win User

    no pins or menus

Thema:

no pins or menus

Loading...
  1. no pins or menus - Similar Threads - pins menus

  2. Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin)

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin): Estou enfrentando um problema na Dashboard do Xbox relacionado à fixação de itens (pins). Ao tentar fixar um jogo ou aplicativo na tela inicial, o item não está sendo posicionado corretamente no...
  3. Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC: Did anyone manage to get the inputting Pin fixed with a controller on a PC running FSE? It works fine on my MSI Claw when I try it, but on my main PC I just can't get it to bring up the keyboard...
  4. Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?: So using a FSE on main desktop for a while via the tool, but can't get the controller to display the pin keyboard to input the pin on Windows startup. So stuck inputting it via keyboard. Works...
  5. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...
  6. Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox: Same as a lot of people my Xbox isn’t working. I’m signed out and I don’t have anything. I’m currently trying to use the Xbox insider program method where I remove my Xbox off of the program but I...
  7. how to get rid of a guest pin

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get rid of a guest pin: i was getting on my xbox to play a game and it had said to change my age restrictions so i went to do that but when i tried to access my restrictions a guest pin popped up but im not sure how or...
  8. Family Safety Parental PIN

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety Parental PIN: I have been trying for nearly a year to change my PIN for Family Safety. My child saw me inputting it one time, and now uses it to give themselves additional screen time. I'd really like to change...
  9. why does it ask for a acsess pin?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why does it ask for a acsess pin?: Hi my name is. John and whenver i try to download games in the queue, 2 seconds later it asks for an 6 digit acsess pin that was originally set for the console,and we'd never set one. I would also...
  10. [Problem] Unable to log in with passwordless MS account if Xbox PIN entered incorrectly...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    [Problem] Unable to log in with passwordless MS account if Xbox PIN entered incorrectly...: Hello dear community, I set up my passwordless Microsoft account including the Microsoft Authenticator app some time ago and shortly afterwards I also set up a PIN for my profile on my Xbox....