No picture on the tv screen.

Discus and support No picture on the tv screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox has been great to me since I've bought it. I've always taken good care of it. The other night it froze on me so I turned it off as I always do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xyara, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Xyara
    Xyara Guest

My Xbox has been great to me since I've bought it. I've always taken good care of it. The other night it froze on me so I turned it off as I always do let it sit and cool off then started it up again. It froze a second time on the home screen and I turned
    it off and unplugged everything over night. Came back the next morning to play a game and it will not display a picture on the screen. It took try after try to get the controller to even connect to the Xbox and trouble shooting by pressing y and right trigger
    to restart it didn't work. I've taken the hard drive in and out because of the issues with the update going around. I've plugged it into different hdmi ports on the tv I've dug out the old av cables and plugged those in to see if the hdmi went up and still
    nothing. My Xbox 360s does power up and the controller does connect into the player one spot. I just can't get it to display a picture on the tv screen. Any ideas anyone? All the work I've put into my games and I can't seem to find a solution. It's really
    upsetting with all the time and money I've put into this console and collectors edition of games it's heart breaking to start anew with another console. Especially because I wanted this one to last till I got a next gen console.

:)

Xyara, Jan 7, 2014
  2. nixxofugi
    nixxofugi Guest
    Picture Resolution Size

Go to picture > screen adjustment > picture size > screen fit on the samsung tv. screen fit will make it look good on your screen.

nixxofugi, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Jeebus36
    Jeebus36 Guest
    Live tv picture slow to start.

When I turn my xbox on there is sound but no live tv picture. Instead There is a screen showing called the New Media Guide. It's prompts me to select my tv type, (sd or hd) but when I try nothing moves on the screen. After 5 minutes the tv picture shows
    up. Anyone experiencing the same problem, or have a solution. Thanks in advance.

Jeebus36, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Xyara
    Xyara Guest

I just really hope I can get this fixed. And if not, could I get a new console and insert my existing hard drive into it so I still have all my saved games? I have some many downloaded games I purchased through Microsoft on that hard drive as well. Would
    those show up through my windows live account so I can redownload them onto a new console if that's my only option??

Xyara, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest
    I think your console is broken. Everything you listed above gave me suggestion of broken HDMI Out port. Yes, you can get brand-new console if your warranty is not expired (this will be free).If your warranty expired, it will cost you a little amount of money*
    (*depends on region that you live in). And YES, you can plug in your Hard Drive to a new console.All content that was on your Hard Drive will be on the new console. Hope I helped you in some matter.

Tr0llChief, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: