No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Hansen, Jan 2, 2024.

1. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take.

:)

Justin Hansen, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Justin H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Have you already tried updating the Game bar from the Microsoft Store?

I will be attentive to your response.
  3. strifeCB Win User

Game Bar missing Performance option

The overlay working finally.
    [​IMG]
  4. strifeCB Win User

I dont know if the recent windows update changed anything but it looks like i maybe missing some options in the settings/ Gaming section.

[​IMG]
  5. strifeCB Win User

Hi,

What XBOX logo? I wish it were that easy but I see only the time, a folder, the settings (gear icon), and my profile pic. There is no widget. The only things I can click on are the gear, folder, and profile pic in that row. The next row allows me to
    click the recording and pictures.
  6. strifeCB Win User

[​IMG]
    This
    is what im looking at in or out of a game.

[​IMG]
    This
    is what I see when i click the folder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what I see when i click the gear icon.

When I click on the face pic it opens the Xbox concole app (even though I dont own a Xbox). And yes I do have the Xbox PC Game Pass program installed.
Thema:

1. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Performance Option Game

2. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  8. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  9. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d
  10. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c