No Party Chat between US and Europe

Discus and support No Party Chat between US and Europe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Beginning last weekend the party chat between myself and a friend stationed in Germany stopped working. It began to get spotty, then would stop working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Voice 421, Jun 21, 2014.

1. No Party Chat between US and Europe

Beginning last weekend the party chat between myself and a friend stationed in Germany stopped working. It began to get spotty, then would stop working altogether after a minute or two. We tried again this week and had absolutely no sound. XBox 360 party/game
    chat works fine. Any ideas?

:)

The Voice 421, Jun 21, 2014
  2. AshtonArmy
    AshtonArmy Guest
    We need players! Come and have fun!

Hello and Welcome AshtonGaming1000 here hi we are looking for players all across Europe to come and play with us and have fun in the party chat we play evrey night between 5pm and 12pm GB Time plz add AshtonArm y if u wanna join my team.

AshtonArmy, Jun 21, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox multiplayer

No they cannot. There is also no party chat between 360 players and XB1 players

x24hrs2livex, Jun 21, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Game/Party chat fail

Which headset do you use? Have you tried switching between the party and game chat with the party app? Is this also happening when using Kinect for chat?
  6. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  7. voteDC Win User

Someone remind me why I pay for this service.

[quote user="EIDOS Khris"]I mainly pay for this service to use the party chat, something that is actually free on PC.[/quote]Well to be fair Party Chat can be replicated with things such as SKYPE but actual Party Chat over LIVE is not available on the PC.

You can Private Chat between the 360 and PC but if you can't join a Party on your PC.
  8. RogueWolf I77V Win User

Game/Party chat fail

Which headset do you use?

-The one provided with the console.

Have you tried switching between the party and game chat with the party app?

Yes. Unresponsive upon selecting the option.

Is this also happening when using Kinect for chat?

Yes.
Thema:

No Party Chat between US and Europe

1. No Party Chat between US and Europe - Similar Threads - Party Chat between

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  10. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders