No PAL settings

Discus and support No PAL settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I am having the same problem adjusting my PAL settings from 50hz to 60hz. I did as someone recommended and put in my Xbox's SD cable. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rusdingo, Jan 9, 2014.

1. rusdingo
    rusdingo Guest

No PAL settings

Hello. I am having the same problem adjusting my PAL settings from 50hz to 60hz. I did as someone recommended and put in my Xbox's SD cable. When I went to the systems display settings, however, there was no option to change the PAL settings. I keep mentioning
    PAL settings because I watched a You Tube video, and that's where someone switched from 50hz to 60hz. I know that the Xbox 360 came out with several different models, but I don't think that's it. I have an RCA t.v. that's 1080p. Maybe some t.v.'s you can't
    adjust the hz. Can someone please tell me why I don't see PAL settings in my Xbox's system display, PLEASE!!!

:)

rusdingo, Jan 9, 2014
  2. Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 9, 2014
  3. rusdingo
    rusdingo Guest
    No PAL settings

Hello. I am having the same problem adjusting my PAL settings from 50hz to 60hz. I did as someone recommended and put in my Xbox's SD cable. When I went to the systems display settings, however, there was no option to change the PAL settings. I keep
    mentioning PAL settings because I watched a You Tube video, and that's where someone switched from 50hz to 60hz. I know that the Xbox 360 came out with several different models, but I don't think that's it. I have an RCA t.v. that's 1080p. Maybe some t.v.'s
    you can't adjust the hz. Can someone please tell me why I don't see PAL settings in my Xbox's system display, PLEASE!!!

rusdingo, Jan 9, 2014
  4. No PAL settings

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Lets keep everything within one thread. That way we will not be confusing the matter worse. This link will take you to the other post you have created

forums.xbox.com/.../1665218.aspx

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No PAL settings