No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

Discus and support No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoulQwert, Aug 31, 2023.

1. /u/BoulQwert
    /u/BoulQwert Guest

I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix for this. I was curious if it was something I had to "opt-in" to in the Xbox Insider Hub itself, but I do not have an option for this. Attempting to set it up for Starfield release this weekend, and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to resolve this.

Xbox Series S

Discord account is linked to Xbox properly, I even unlinked and relinked.

submitted by /u/BoulQwert
    [link] [comments]

/u/BoulQwert, Aug 31, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. kRevali Win User

Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

You can create a free Discord server and use the voice chat for that, also depends if you're doing native stream from the console, the professional thing to do is get a elgato capture device tho
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Recording Game Chat

As far as I'm aware the only way to record your voice chat (and optionally your parties chat) is by streaming straight to mixer and setting it to record the whole stream
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

The discord icon doesn't show up

If you've already performed all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc..., I would suggest you contact Discord team for further steps here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

Things to keep in mind:

- Features typically found in Xbox party chat are not supported in Discord voice channels, such as Invite everyone to game, Join game, Switch to game chat, Party overlay, View profile card, and more.

- You can’t mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain Discord friends, while Xbox party chat will contain Xbox friends.

- Switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You’ll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

- Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcast through Xbox live streaming.

- Discord is not available in all countries/regions.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
Thema:

1. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat - Similar Threads - option Streaming Discord

2. Discord streaming option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming option not showing up: I am on the delta ring and the option for discord streaming isnt there but in the discord section says “talk and stream”, does anyone know how to fix this? I have already reset a couple times too...
  3. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  4. Enable LAN streaming option on Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Enable LAN streaming option on Xbox App: I would like to propose an idea. As a xbox console companion has stopped working for streaming on the lan. Why not enable the option to connect to the PC through the local network in the xbox app...
  5. PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...: Twitch does not give you an option to choose a server neither the option to add a relay server, when I use the Xbox app via OBS I stream 1080p 60fps NO PROBLEM, but if I go any higher than 720p...
  6. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  7. Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream: I have been trying for months to resolve this issue. I've messed with my settings, asked me friends to mess with their's; I just don't know if what I'm telling them is correct because there's so...
  8. No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.: Firstly RIP MIXER that platform was amazing and worked without an issue for me during the entire lifespan and was simply a far superior product for creator's, viewers and Community in general....
  9. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...
  10. New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube.: Okay, first of all. Ive been had this idea for months, this would be a very beneficial opportunity for us gamers and the xbox company as well. For years, ive been on Xbox and dreamed of becoming a...