No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

Discus and support No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** b4e2cc65-9c21-4e4d-ad93-fe0356b92213 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheezedud, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Cheezedud
    Cheezedud Guest

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Cheezedud, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Cheezedud

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice and clarity on your situation.

If you don't mind, can you elaborate on the issue you're having?

Is this getting in the way of you playing Minecraft?

More information would definitely help us determine what appropriate troubleshooting needed to get you gaming as intended.

Thanks!
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

No Minecraft Village and Pillage Update

Hi there

May i ask are you trying to launch the mine craft xbox one version or the mine craft game itself. I know this can be confusing but on the console there's 2 different games. The xbox version no longer will be updated i believe. But mine craft the game that
    doesn't say xbox one it should be updated.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
Thema:

1. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 - Similar Threads - OpenGL context found

2. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  3. Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps

in XboX Insiders
    Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps: Everytime I open context menus for anything at the home screen or My games & apps section, it either doesn't popup or when I press the menu button another time it opens again, it's just this long...
  4. for context this is for minecraft bedrock. I (who is on windows 11) am not able to see my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for context this is for minecraft bedrock. I (who is on windows 11) am not able to see my...: The question above more or less states my problem. I know my friends are online, I can see that they are online through the Xbox application, but when I look under the friends tab, nothing shows...
  5. minecraft openGL error 65542

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft openGL error 65542: minecraft openGL error 65542 idk what should i do 3ab409a1-b9ac-475a-941c-ba21fa3fb71a
  6. (minecraft) GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please...: Hi, I logged on to minecraft in the morning and everything was normal. but about 5 or so hours later I get on my pc and I got a BSOD, without reading it i held the power button to reset it and I...
  7. Minecraft OpenGL

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft OpenGL: When I try to open Minecraft it says "Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode" on older modes and "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  8. Club and Store missing from Context Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Club and Store missing from Context Menu: Hello. Can I back Club and Store links in the context menu More Options? Now they're replaced by Game Card, and placed inside it. Can I customize that? I think previously version of the menu was...
  9. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  10. OpenGL support on XBOX One or XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    OpenGL support on XBOX One or XBOX 360: I am working on porting of existing C++ project, which has dependency on several open source libraries. Below is some of the open source libraries for reference: 1. OpenGL 2. libjpeg 3. libpng...