No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

Discus and support No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mig000035, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Mig000035
    Mig000035 Guest

Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still doesn't work.

If i go to the app it show the unlocked achievement i just don't get the in game notification. Im playing with a friend and they get notified but i don't.

:)

Mig000035, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Mig000035 Win User

-windows 11

-checked the windows store and the game bar doesn't need to be updated

-checked the app settings to see if the notifications where off, it was all on, should be working but it isn't
  3. Mig000035 Win User

Hi Mig, I found something from a subreddit post that may help you:

The first thing is: “Re-enabling Xbox game Bar in windows settings. before that it was playing achievement sound but no popup on screen.”

The second one is: “ Achievement notifications may not show in game if the Windows 10 / 11 service called 'Connected User Experiences and Telemetry' (DiagTrack / utsvc) is either stopped or disabled or cannot start.

If 'Control Flow Guard (CFG)' is disabled globally under 'Exploit Protection' in Windows 10 / 11 the service is always in the 'starting / pending' state and never starts.”

You can review the comments by clicking below:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/...

Additionally, if you have an antivirus, firewall or some kind of system optimizer, disable all the features or uninstall those programs before checking the game bar achievements notification again.

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
    I checked 'Control Flow Guard (CFG)' and 'Connected User Experiences and Telemetry' both are working properly
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mig, let’s try to approach this from a different angle.

For this purpose, I want to provide the following possible solutions:

1. Open the task manager and go to the startup tab, once there, click "disable" on each app listed there
    After that, restart the PC and see if the problem is solved.

2. Do a clean boot on your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

3. Create a new user on your PC and try to earn an achievement once you’re logged into that user.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...

Additionally, I want to ask, may I know if you already tried to reinstall the game bar by using the PowerShell command or cleaning the Windows registry keys?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Mig, I found something from a subreddit post that may help you:

The first thing is: “Re-enabling Xbox game Bar in windows settings. before that it was playing achievement sound but no popup on screen.”

The second one is: “ Achievement notifications may not show in game if the Windows 10 / 11 service called 'Connected User Experiences and Telemetry' (DiagTrack / utsvc) is either stopped or disabled or cannot start.

If 'Control Flow Guard (CFG)' is disabled globally under 'Exploit Protection' in Windows 10 / 11 the service is always in the 'starting / pending' state and never starts.”

You can review the comments by clicking below:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/...

Additionally, if you have an antivirus, firewall or some kind of system optimizer, disable all the features or uninstall those programs before checking the game bar achievements notification again.

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello MIG000035, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with achievements notifications on your PC. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I need to ask the following questions:

-Are you using Windows 10 or 11?
    -Do you know if the game bar received an update?
    -What procedures you tried on your Windows PC to fix this issue?
Thema:

1. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc - Similar Threads - notification unlock Achievements

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  10. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....