No Nat Type and “can’t get teredo IP” with hotspot

Discus and support No Nat Type and “can’t get teredo IP” with hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey what’s going on guys here I was hoping someone might have some advice- we finally got some Wi-Fi but it has to be through a mobile hotspot,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DLace, Dec 19, 2021.

1. DLace
    DLace Guest

Hey what’s going on guys here I was hoping someone might have some advice- we finally got some Wi-Fi but it has to be through a mobile hotspot, although I’ve heard good even great things, the first day everything seemed to work fine. Now Even though the Xbox says it’s connected gaming online isn’t an option- we meet the requirements for download upload and ping settings, however it still won’t obtain a teredo IP address. I’ve also seen double nat which is weird because now it can’t find one at all- no Nat or unavailable. We also just bought game pass and started downloading halo infinite and it stops completely at 7.22 GB download just before you can play. I’ve been all over google YouTube and forums alike- hard starts soft starts everything’s been done- if anyone has experience customizing settings on an alcatel T-Mobile hotspot? Or experiencing this kind of issue let me know! Thanks for your time! Ps when connected we can do everything else like stream content.

:)

DLace, Dec 19, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: