No mouse interaction in Cockpit MSFS

Discus and support No mouse interaction in Cockpit MSFS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On muy XBOX X I can no longer use my mouse to change heading etc, or select AP, it used to work nicely but no longer. The dials do light up in blue but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Luijkx, Dec 7, 2023.

1. No mouse interaction in Cockpit MSFS

On muy XBOX X I can no longer use my mouse to change heading etc, or select AP, it used to work nicely but no longer.
    The dials do light up in blue but that is it.

I am talking about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it used to work fine but no longer.

Everybody replies that I should change the "legacy setting " which appears to be possible within the pc version, but I cannot find it on the Xbox X version.

Can you help?

Regards,

Robert

:)

Robert Luijkx, Dec 7, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Robert. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

For issues in specific games, it's best to contact the game publisher/developer as they will be more equipped to assist you.

Please report this issue to the Flight Sim team, that way the correct support can help you: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox x msfs. No interaction with the mouse

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KnTMatthews, does this happen only with MSFS or does it happen to other games as well?

Many mice have their own configuration drivers, check the model of your device and see if you have installed the corresponding software.

Also, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. KnTMatthews Win User

I don't have it on pc. Msfs is run on xbox
  5. KnTMatthews Win User

Thanks for the reply

Only happens in msfs on xbox.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, you haven't mentioned it before.

The console by definition accepts mouse and keyboard, but depending on the game will not have the same experience as a PC.
Thema:

1. No mouse interaction in Cockpit MSFS - Similar Threads - mouse interaction Cockpit

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  8. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  9. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  10. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5