No more free xbox dev promo codes???

Discus and support No more free xbox dev promo codes??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Auztiin200, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Auztiin200
    Auztiin200 Guest

Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im unable to get a code

:)

Auztiin200, Apr 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

I'm not sure what dev promo code you are referring to but we shouldn't be asking for or offering any type of codes on the forums as that goes against the

guidelines
    . The best thing to do is ask the
    ID@Xbox team on Twitter
    . You can also check out the
    ID@Xbox FAQ

We'll be locking this thread since there is no resolution for this on the Xbox forums. Feel free to come back anytime you need help with anything Xbox related.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Simone Capparelli Win User

Xbox dev mode

Hi Keiran665

I'm not a Microsoft employee.

I don't have any promo code.

If You don't have a promo code, You have to buy a Dev account license.

Have a nice day!
  4. Simone Capparelli Win User

Xbox dev mode

5. Hadi Chokr Win User

Xbox Dev Mode Payment

Thanks but i wasnt talking about an Xbox Gift Card but a Microsoft (Store) Gift Card (Microsoft Currency) since it is directly Microsoft shouldnt it work on promo-code for Dev mode payment ?
  6. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
Thema:

1. No more free xbox dev promo codes??? - Similar Threads - more free dev

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?: Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older...
  4. Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety: Hello fellow Xbox gamers, I am a former Ambassador, an alpha build tester, a 15 year Xbox Live user, I always leave feedback for updates, I always report bugs, I have an unhealthy habit of me...
  5. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8
  6. Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show: Hi, everyone. I'm always following my progress on "freedom-rewards" since i try some "free-ride" games always i can. The first time i have tryied it i lost the reward that month cause one of the...
  7. I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride: I played more than 5 hours on neverwinter but did not count me the 1 game on 3 how ever? what games should i do? d8fb3c73-865d-46e9-b373-8a399fbd9b34
  8. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...
  9. we need some more free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we need some more free games: they need to o bring new gamees tto the xbox live pass 1b113abb-1a83-4794-8d43-592895d246cf
  10. I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...: I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours, but I can't find my free copy of Minecraft. Does playing splitscreen affect this or something? Or do I just have to wait for a bit?...