No More Custom Backgrounds?

Discus and support No More Custom Backgrounds? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was fine until the March update, now my backgrounds will not show up and the 'new' transparent tiles won't even work. Please tell me I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LostEchoes18, Apr 5, 2015.

1. LostEchoes18
    LostEchoes18 Guest

Everything was fine until the March update, now my backgrounds will not show up and the 'new' transparent tiles won't even work. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this annoying issue and if someone has a fix for it.

:)

LostEchoes18, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Custom spells no more?

More and more reason to get it for the PC... guarantee that a spell making mod will be out before the year's end.

StarScream 22, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Miss Pwny
    Miss Pwny Guest
    Custom spells no more?

No spell crafting. Less spells, but more variety to them. Basically you have a handful of richly varied spells that each accomplish different tasks and rather than making or finding new ones with better stats and the same animation, they improve as your
    knowledge of magic improves. (which is more realistic, a martial arts master can do the same punch as a newbie and be much more effective at it versus newbie using a special punch that kicks master's @@@ just because the punch was effective and not the newbie).

Oh and there won't just be the fire spell, the ice spell, the healing spell, etc. There are multiple spells per role (such as three known spells for fire so far. a shout that casts a wall of fire, and two spells one that fires an exploding ball of fire and
    one that shoots a jet of flame out of your palm)

Miss Pwny, Apr 5, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?

onyxishere, Apr 6, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?
  6. KiddWikked Win User

Custom background

Actually, any background goes away. I set it to black and tried it, turn off and back on and now its gray
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Custom Backgrounds

Hey there Saalikh!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. vlv FILTH vlv Win User

Custom background

From experience i couldn't set from a server either so stuck some pics on a usb an stuck it into my Xbox and you can set them that way only.
  9. Cabooty02 Win User

Custom background

Hello kiddwickked,

I see your issues you having make sure you follow each step here
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-one-background
    it seemed to be a problem with a update aka NXOE but that was four months ago let's make sure that are fully update t o the latest firmware or update. Please let me know if that does not work so we can dig
    futhe into this issue.
Thema:

1. No More Custom Backgrounds? - Similar Threads - More Custom Backgrounds

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  6. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  7. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  8. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background: I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard submitted by /u/mendezpm [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.: There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso sometimes, other times I had my own custom one. It's...
  10. No more custom soundtrack while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more custom soundtrack while playing games?: I have been loyal to Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have my favorite CDs ripped into all my xboxes. For Microsoft to abandon this great feature is a slap in the face and proves that they are not...