No Money? No Problem... Ben-Hur The Game Is Free!

Discus and support No Money? No Problem... Ben-Hur The Game Is Free! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://store.xbox.com/en-us/Xbox-One/Games/Ben-Hur/92ffdfc9-22ab-4631-8d9a-5d87536fb04a a2c6aac3-8e51-46e2-a030-04c04917953a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Aug 9, 2016.

1. No Money? No Problem... Ben-Hur The Game Is Free!

Goth Vampirella, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Looking for a cheap fairly easy 1000 points game to boost my achievements

Ben-hur - It's free and relatively easy.

NBA 2k17: The Prelude -Also free. It's mostly one big cut scene along with a few games, but you don't even have to be great at the games themselves. Takes about an hour to complete.

Any of the Telltale games.

Among the Sleep

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Forza Horizon 2 Presents: Fast and Furious

I'm 35 and you can never be too old for the Lego games. They're a lot of fun and hilarious although they can get tedious at times.

Smwutches, Aug 9, 2016
  3. anyone have all three post here

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

There are 3 mass effect games??

[/quote]

Yes.

But not if you play on a PS3 hur hur

Praetorian VIII, Aug 9, 2016
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Azrael008uk, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Aug 9, 2016
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    This game doesn't seem to be available here. I searched it and only the movie turned up.

brandiesel1, Aug 9, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    U.S. only by the looks of it.

Daft Badger, Aug 9, 2016
  8. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

For some reason I feel ripped off. I liked the potential it had.

BigB EC, Aug 9, 2016
  9. Easy achievements...

Goth Vampirella, Aug 9, 2016
  10. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    The trailer at beginning is cool but the game is terrible even for a free game deleted it after like 5 minutes

pkvas, Aug 10, 2016
  11. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Easy 1000 gamescore if you half way good.

Jasperrdm, Aug 10, 2016
  12. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Would of been nice if we could get it in the UK too, only recently watched the 1959 Ben hur film for the first time & found it to be brilliant. I know by the looks of the game it isnt up to much, more of an attention seeker for the upcoming film, i would
    of liked to try it for myself to decide though

R1CH5TER, Aug 10, 2016
  13. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Yes it just an ad for the movie. Just 3 chariot races. I am missing 2 trophies. Use not heal potions, and personally destroy all chariots in all 3 races.

Jasperrdm, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Jasperrdm Win User

Easy 1000 gamescore if you half way good.
  15. Jasperrdm Win User

Yes it just an ad for the movie. Just 3 chariot races. I am missing 2 trophies. Use not heal potions, and personally destroy all chariots in all 3 races.
  16. Daft Badger Win User

17. Azrael008uk Win User

18. pkvas Win User

The trailer at beginning is cool but the game is terrible even for a free game deleted it after like 5 minutes
Thema:

1. No Money? No Problem... Ben-Hur The Game Is Free! - Similar Threads - Money Problem Ben

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN: EN/ Hi everyone I have problem with Region on my US account, the game is not downloading even when I add payments how and why ? I buy gold 1 month for this game and I can't download because wrong...
  4. Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money: So I went out with my dad today to buy two gift cards one that was 50 dollars and the other one that was 15 dollars, I put the codes on my xbox and it got added to my xbox and now I am on my xbox...
  5. Money problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money problem: I sold a car for 1,036,100 and I only got 930,000 what sould I do c04b5800-b0e1-4ed0-8629-3f6fb1e38090
  6. What seems to be the problem with MICROSOFT? Is everyone there asleep? Taking peoples money, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What seems to be the problem with MICROSOFT? Is everyone there asleep? Taking peoples money, ...: Fix "error connection to server" problem so that people can have a little enjoyment! 8379918e-ab71-4120-abb1-02af2015fe3b
  7. Problem with my Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my Microsoft account money: Okay, so I have 3.60 USD of Microsoft money and I want to buy Sanctum 2 which is only 3.74 USD. I only have a dollar and some change in my bank..and I thought I would be able to select the my...
  8. MONEY PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MONEY PROBLEM: Accidental region migration and local currency conversion from UK to Sweden with Service Request number [Mod Removed]. fde85eb9-27fd-41ba-90b4-bc246ffc7aa1
  9. Account money problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account money problem: Hey i just buy a 50 dollars gift card and i want to buy Payback 2 and some add-ons. When i put money on my account i want to buy Payback 2 but I'm not able to spend my account money on it. I'm...
  10. Problem with a levy money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a levy money: hello, i have a xbox live code until april 2019 but today you have levy 6,99 euros for a month. I have stopped my debit. I want a refund. Thanks you Sorry for my bad english...