No me deja completar el cambio de cuenta parental [Translation: Not let me complete the ...

Discus and support No me deja completar el cambio de cuenta parental [Translation: Not let me complete the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola, hace poco intente conectar a Xbox Live, pero dice que mi cuenta parental no es valida y que debo cambiarla. Al final de todo el proceso se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monitor 353, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Monitor 353
    Monitor 353 Guest

No me deja completar el cambio de cuenta parental [Translation: Not let me complete the ...

Hola, hace poco intente conectar a Xbox Live, pero dice que mi cuenta parental no es valida y que debo cambiarla. Al final de todo el proceso se interrumpe con el error "El registro en Xbox Live no esta disponible en este momento"

He intentado varias veces y no me deja.

[Translation: Hi, recently trying to connect to Xbox Live, but it says that my parental account is not valid and that I shouldchange it. At the end of all the process stops with the error "The registry on Xbox Live is not available at thistime"

I have tried several times and not let me.]

:)

Monitor 353, Oct 4, 2014
  2. CODxNukerx
    CODxNukerx Guest
    no puedo descargar la beta de battlefield 4 por restriccion de edad/i can't download the beta of battlefield 4, because the restriction of age :/

el problema es que intento descargar la beta de battlefield 4 o cualquier otra demo clasificacion m y no me deja, cuando antes si me dejaba, me aparece un mensaje diciendo, esta cuenta no esta permitida para descargar contenido con esta clasificacion,
    ya desactive el control parental, e incluso desde la cuenta parental que esta vinculada con esta cuenta ya esta cambiado a adulto pero no me toma ese cambio, alguna solucion porfavor.
    tengo 17 años the problem is that I try to download the beta of battlefield 4 or any other classification m demo will not let me, when previously it allowed me, I get a message saying this account is not permitted to download content with
    this classification, I disable parental control and even from a parent account that is linked to this account adult already changed but that change does not take me, any solution please.
    i have 17 years

CODxNukerx, Oct 4, 2014
  3. quitar control parental [Remove Parental control]

acabo de comprar un xbox de segunda mano y trae control parental pero el muchacho no me dio la clave y no me deja jugar, podian ayudarme?

[Translation - I just bought a second hand Xbox and brings parental control but the boy did not give me the key and not let me play, could help?]

takocontreras1, Oct 4, 2014
  4. VeNoM MTAL
    VeNoM MTAL Guest

Buen día Monitor.

A mi también me pasa lo mismo, pero en este caso, mi problema se produjo porque accidentalmente quité mi cuenta de la familia y ahora cuando quiero hacer el cambio de cuenta parental, en el paso final; donde tienes que leer los términos y condiciones, después
    de darle en "aceptar" me aparece un mensaje diciendo: El registro en Xbox Live no esta disponible en este momento.

Siempre me pasa eso y me gustaría que alguien responda como solucionarlo

[Translation-

Good day Monitor.

To my you also feel the same, but in this case, my problem occurred because I accidentally removed my family account and now when I try changing parental account, in the final step; where you
    have to read the terms and conditions, after giving "OK" get me an message saying: the record on Xbox Live is not available at this time.
    That always happens to me and I would like someone to answer how to fix it]

VeNoM MTAL, Oct 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: