No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB

Discus and support No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I seem to have stumbled across a weird one with No Man's sky. So far, I have tried these things: Stopping and Starting Windows Audio... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felix Scharnhorst, Apr 19, 2023.

1. No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB

Hey everyone,

I seem to have stumbled across a weird one with No Man's sky. So far, I have tried these things:

• Stopping and Starting Windows Audio service whilst launch
    • Disabling Anti-Virus
    • Checking Event Viewer - to which there are no logs at all concerning No Man's Sky (NMS.exe)
    • Using Windows 11 settings to repair and reset the game
    • Full uninstall of No Man's Sky, as well as Xbox game integrity check
    • Completely removing my Anti-Virus
    • Removing and Re-installing Xbox and Gaming Services
    • Checking for any actual Malware through full-system scans
    • Clearing "SHADERCHACHE" folder in No Man's Sky directories
    • Checking Windows Updates, as well as graphics and other driver updates
    • Checking Registry integrity and cleaning cache
    • Trying to run in administrator

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H (with integrated APU: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics 512MB VRAM - Unused)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU (Studio Driver as they are known to be based off the most recent and stable update - so I hear at least)

Memory Capacity: 12 GB installed (11.4 GB Available)

OS Version: Windows (11) Build 2261.1555 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0

These crashes all report the same code 103259_0x1779CF7_XB. The crashes are persistent but without pattern. It may sometimes happen a few times, once or twice before actually loading, or even just crash every time I try.

It's very much a puzzle to me because I cannot seem to understand why this is happening. If anyone our there could help that would be really appreciated!

Thanks a lot No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB :)

:)

Felix Scharnhorst, Apr 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB