No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

Discus and support No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jack Lowry, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Jack Lowry
    Jack Lowry Guest

Hey,

Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just wouldn’t let him play multiplayer. This had happened to my brother before so we had to make him a new account. If anyone has a fix for this then that would be amazing!

:)

Jack Lowry, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

No man's sky, no multiplayer

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, Vek.
  3. Vek Vekker Win User

No man's sky, no multiplayer

Hi,thanks for your prompt reply, yes I've tried uninstalling the game and all content including saves on my xbox and on the cloud save, I've even tried different combinations of uninstalling eg. saves first then game etc then resetting again but still no luck. I've even contemplated a console factory reset but I don't want to risk loosing everything else on it. Anyway thanks again for your suggestions and kindness.
  4. Nelrell Win User

No Man's Sky - No Available Sessions (multi-player)

Hi !, 😉

Did you add yourself to xbox or with your NO Man Sky ID? ,

if you have added yourself to xbox, you may encounter problems... ,

But if you have added yourself on any man sky, do you allow cross platform? and multiplayer?.
  5. Schoony1 Win User

No mans sky multiplayer issue

Was experiencing the same issue for 2 days, then I saw this post and it reminded me about the Cache, I unplugged my Xbox series X and let it sit for 5 min (clearing the cache), plugged back in and servers connected. Just thought I would share this.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No mans sky multiplayer issue

Hi Kaelpickren! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, uninstall the game and follow this steps

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps

After this install the game again please, and try again
Thema:

1. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure - Similar Threads - Man’s Sky multiplayer

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  5. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  6. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  7. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  8. No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky: I play on PC using the Xbox app and the game pass. I've gotten through the first missions and have reached the Anomaly. In the options menu, there is no Network choice. When pressing start on the...
  9. No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.: I have been playing No Man’s Sky for years. I have a game saved with over 400 hours. Now I cannot load it. Every time I try to load it, No Man’s Sky starts a new game. I started having problems...
  10. No man's sky stuck on loading screen "Searching for updates"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No man's sky stuck on loading screen "Searching for updates": The game had been running smoothly until today when i tried to start it didnt start then i tried to start as a adminstrator it worked but got stuck on the starting screen saying "Searching for...