No longer can download profile to 360 or Xbox one X Back Compat mode.

Discus and support No longer can download profile to 360 or Xbox one X Back Compat mode. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently changed my gamertag, which was no problem at all for a very long while but since I started using my 360 again alongside my One X to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by twholl85, Dec 31, 2020.

1. twholl85
    twholl85 Guest

I recently changed my gamertag, which was no problem at all for a very long while but since I started using my 360 again alongside my One X to download more recent purchases/GWG to it, I stated getting automatic disconnects from Xbox Live, I then stupidly
    deleted my profile to re-download it, but was unable to download it on the 360. I then tried to use 360 BC on my Xbox One X, and the same issue occurred - an automatic disconnect every time, so tried to remove/replace the profile, but again, it fails when
    I try to re-download it.

I am having the same problem as the user in this thread, trying all the published fixes, but none work. The password authenticates, but fails to download the profile. It is NOT a password issue in any way.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/profile-issues-on-xbox-one-playing-xbox-360-games/9ddc62ac-fe5e-443f-b5b1-daea5cbc47f2?page=1

I have asked a question of a Microsoft Gamer and spoke to a Support Agent on a call, but no success - they eventually said they were going to leave me on hold to consult someone else, but hung up. How can I get this escalated as currently I am unable to
    play the large number of 360 games I own or access the cloud saves.

:)

twholl85, Dec 31, 2020
  2. bucketsystem Win User

Hello just bought fable anniversary need help

Is this issue just with Fable Anniversary in Backwards Compatible mode for Xbox One/X/S? It's possible the servers are just no longer active.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online

Hi Eddie,

The steps provided by the Xbox Ambassador is for playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games on the Xbox One and refers to the buttons on the Xbox One controller. Since you have a 360 console and controller, this will not work for you.

Please refer back to my last response to clear the system cache. To re-download your profile on the 360 console, go into your Storage settings and go into profiles and then remove your profile. Once removed you can press the Xbox button and then press X
    to download your profile again.

Clear the system cache, re-download your profile, and run a network test in the network settings to check your connection to Xbox Live.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Hi TautFlounder10,

Thank you for posting on the XBox forums. The Xbox backwards compatibility program is intended for the Xbox One, so the digital downloads for Xbox Original backwards compatible games can only be downloaded on an Xbox One console. You can probably still
    play Xbox Original games on the Xbox 360 if you have the discs and if they were backwards compatible back when it was available on the Xbox 360.
  6. BrettWM Win User

I bought Alan Wake years ago, but now when I try to download it, I have to pay

There is only 1 version, for the 360. It is backwards compatible, so I can download and play it in 360-emulation mode on the One. But I would also like to download it on the 360.

Thanks
Thema:

1. No longer can download profile to 360 or Xbox one X Back Compat mode. - Similar Threads - longer download profile

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  4. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  5. March 17th, 2023 - No longer able to download/install/use previously downloaded games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March 17th, 2023 - No longer able to download/install/use previously downloaded games from...: I am completely unable to download or install any games through the Xbox PC application. The download button on the game's page in the app shows a frowning face instead of the actual button....
  6. Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games.: Was just trying to load up FH5 and availed there was something wrong with it. I now get the error code 0x80004005, same thing trying on other games. Downloading other games doesn't work either, so...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...: I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play the Hot Wheels DLC for 3. While I was able to...
  8. I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it.: I bought sea of thieves a while ago using a code and played for a while. I have since switched pcs twice in between playing but now I do not see the game available for download. I am 100% sure I...
  9. Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download?: I paused my Forza download at around 56% when my download speeds were incredibly slow. Exited the Xbox app, now there is no trace of Forza having started downloading. When I go to install, it asks...
  10. Forza Motorsport 5 and 6 no longer available to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 and 6 no longer available to download: So i got both games through games with gold and just wanted to play them again. The are not in my library and I can not install them through the store. I can install dlc from both games but not...