No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

Discus and support No longer able to play a game I have paid for? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReekRhymesWith, Sep 23, 2019.

1. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up
    that says 'To play this, you'll need to buy it'. And when I look under my order history NASCAR Heat 4 has now reverted to 'Pre-Ordered" Has this happened to any one else?

:)

ReekRhymesWith, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Reach out to Purchase and payments via this link and a service rep should be able to help myou with the rest. I sincerely
    hope that this helps
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

hey my friend any pre order before 3 day release date will it money taken so if ur account empty the game will stop like u get so check if ur payment done fpr the game
  4. ItsAllADream626 Win User

WTH Do I Need To Be Online To Play Indie Games?!

i agree you should be able to play a game you paid for whenever. how is it fair that i paid for a game but if i lose my internet connection i cant play it any longer. i dont care if they cut the online features if i dont pay for gold or something but why
    cant i play an offline game unless im online? completely unfair
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Paid for but able to play

Hey there LadylikeCobra!

Sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your purchased games. To start out, let's have you

remove your profile
    from your Xbox One, power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your profile back.

Once your profile is added back, check under Games & Apps for the games to see if they're available for download. If you're still having trouble accessing them, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support to take a peek into your game licenses to see if they can help clear this up. Keep us looped in with how it gies :)
  6. Konrad Żuliński Win User

My original account was hijacked a year ago and my email associated with that account was removed.

Well it's just strange that in order to play a game I paid for I need to log into the account I no longer have access to
Thema:

1. No longer able to play a game I have paid for? - Similar Threads - longer able play

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  8. My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.: My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games. It is requiring the person who bought the game to sign in in order to play. We have reset our consoles and made sure that person A...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...: The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75