No longer able to install games or updates online

Discus and support No longer able to install games or updates online in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought Control and I'm trying to install from the disc. It also happens to have a day-one 5gb patch. If I install the game from the disc while... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXBob, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/MrXBob
    /u/MrXBob Guest

I just bought Control and I'm trying to install from the disc. It also happens to have a day-one 5gb patch.

If I install the game from the disc while online, it stops at 328.93mb. It just sits there.

The update that it tries to download stops at 7.11mb

If I go offline and install from the disc, it gets to 100% just fine.

Then I connect and try to download the update and it stops at 7.11mb again.

I have performed a full reboot of the console. Same with the router. My connection is fine and Xbox says all services are functional. I have open NAT.

EDIT: I'm unable to download anything at all on my Xbox now. Everything stops at 0.8% with no indication of why.

The estimated time disappears, and it just days 'updating' or 'installing' forever.

I have more than enough free space, I have tried installing on my internal hard drive (Xbox One X), external SSD and external HDD.

I'm on version 10.0.18363.7117 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190822-1915

submitted by /u/MrXBob
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXBob, Aug 27, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: