NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING

Discus and support NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; same as topic ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 189c31a2-93d7-49bc-bfc2-13430cedfc87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolLKK PS, Sep 30, 2023.

1. CoolLKK PS
    CoolLKK PS Guest

same as topic

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***

:)

CoolLKK PS, Sep 30, 2023
  2. CoolLKK PS Win User

im not sure this is insider version: 2309.1001.3.0; 14.80.29002.0 (Gaming Services); 5.823.7272.0 (Xbox Game Bar), but im sure this is up tp date.

and same problem in Back 4 Blood option (and No Man's Sky)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Cropped personally identifiable information (PII) from screenshot.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello CoolLKK PS,

Thanks for the reply.

I just recall a conversation about saving on specific drive which resolves this kind of issue (Settings > System > Storage > Advance Storage settings > Where new content is saved - New apps will save to:). If any case this will not for you because it is just a workaround, please contact our live support team for further assistance. That way they can further assist you about the updates of games. Please use the link or follow the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello CoolLKK PS,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Can you please provide us details about this concern? Based on your description on this thread you have issues with launching options settings, language setting and new Xbox app game settings. Please provide us screenshots of the issue you encounter and at least game titles that have this issue.

We understand you have replied here with reference of other threads with same issues however, we cannot find any screenshots about the issue you encounter. Your help in providing us details will allow us to see the issue in your perspective.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello CoolLKK PS,

Thanks for sharing the details.

This could mean that you were having issues with the location of the game installation. Since this is happening to other games, please check back the settings of your PC and Xbox app. Make sure to direct the new installations into the drive where your games are installed (Payday3, Back 4 Blood and No Man's Sky).

Change where apps are installed at the Windows level. Meaning they need to do the following

1. Go to PC settings (Windows + i).
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Click on Advance Storage settings.
    5. Then click on Where new content is saved.
    6. Under "New apps will save to:" please choose the drive where your games are installed.
    7. Lastly, launch Xbox app and change the default save location on the settings as well.
    8. Click your gamertag.
    9. Select Settings and go to General.
    10. Under Game Install Option, please select the drive where your games are installed.

Let me know how it went.

Regards,

6. CoolLKK PS Win User

uh..........

well i can solve this problem temporarily, don't mislead me bcz i know this won't help any

i already done that at the first time
Thema:

1. NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING - Similar Threads - LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING

2. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  3. Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application

in XBoX Accessibility
    Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application: Hi, For PCs, there is no option to add launch options to games. This is a major mechanics in games for feature flags, and the lack of ability to do so removes half of special features that games...
  4. Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?: When ever i launch it auto launches with EAC enabled but i want to use mods? 6b84a6df-1632-4360-b208-91a8fbc0d009
  5. ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING): Hi sorry for incovenience but i have FH5 paied 39 euros and from 1 to 2 week does not start at my first attempt to game to starts the game needs about 3 or 4 attempts and i want to fix this...
  6. Microsoft Gaming Services- No install option, can't launch games from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gaming Services- No install option, can't launch games from Xbox App: Hello, Hoping to get some help here as I'm beyond frustrated with this issue. Downloaded Halo Infinite campaign earlier today and played without issue for about an hour. Attempting to launch the...
  7. Doom Ethernal launch option

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Ethernal launch option: Hi, There is option in Doom Ethernal which You can use for choosing GPU what you need to run game on. +r_physicalDeviceIndex 1 Is There any way to set any startup option in Window APP version...
  8. Doom Ethernal launch option

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Ethernal launch option: Hi, There is option in Doom Ethernal which You can use for choosing GPU what you need to run game on. +r_physicalDeviceIndex 1 Is There any way to set any startup option in Window APP version...
  9. All invites I receive from friends to play just give the option to. "Launch"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All invites I receive from friends to play just give the option to. "Launch": And nothing happen when I try to accept. Anyone have any ideas? 30105372-b317-4294-b259-698d70e05ea5
  10. Xbox one party invite only has option to launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party invite only has option to launch: Clicking launch does nothing. Anyone have an idea of what's going on? f10c47ce-2c6b-491b-ae73-bbb35538cbc3