No Internet Browser anymore? Was this a stealth removal??

Discus and support No Internet Browser anymore? Was this a stealth removal?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I didn't realize this until today but there is no official internet browser anymore available. When was it removed and why? I checked my "Owned Apps",... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mugenol, May 28, 2021.

1. /u/mugenol
    /u/mugenol Guest

I didn't realize this until today but there is no official internet browser anymore available. When was it removed and why? I checked my "Owned Apps", checked "Hidden" and I checked the store, no browser, no Edge, no nothing. It's like it never existed. What gives??

I'm on Alpha and Xbox Series X.

submitted by /u/mugenol
    [link] [comments]

/u/mugenol, May 28, 2021
  2. JOKER_GallaGher Win User

Internet browser.

i think this well change, as they are bringing "bing" to xbox, clearly they could have just called it kinect search or something like that, but by calling it BING of all things and knowing bing is a web based search engine then i think they might sneek it
    in. and i wouldn't be surprised if they have a kinect way of searching around, and using chat pad as a keyboard. the thing is that xbox is closing the gap on what makes it a entertainment device. and that is still a key element since every other device has
    it, you can say its not a good experience. but it is. its how can use IE9 that well pull that together. wii, ps3, 3DS, DSi, PSP, PSvita all have one. so clearly who ever is saying that is cheeting every one out of a web browser cus they dont like it them
    selfs. but IE9 with flash/HTML5 needs to come to xbox 360 and every system after.
  3. Caleb LK Win User

Internet browser.

There never has been nor will there likely be an internet browser on the Xbox 360 and any talk of one is purely speculative.
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Internet browser.

The fall update will bring bing to xbox as of now though their is no way to browse teh internets on your xbox
  5. JOKER_GallaGher Win User

Internet browser.

its sad, cus every MS system has one, windows phone, zuneHD, windows, why wouldent their be IE9 for xbox? they better bring it with the 2011 fall update.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Internet browser.

The answer is no, there won't be a internet browser.

Link
Thema:

1. No Internet Browser anymore? Was this a stealth removal?? - Similar Threads - Internet Browser anymore

2. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  3. Can we get better internet browsers on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get better internet browsers on xbox: Microsoft I’ve about had it with your browser. Microsoft Edge is the worst internet browser I’ve ever used it’s laggy and I can barely watch a movie without pausing it for 10 minutes to load. And...
  4. How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser: Every time I try to do something the mouse won't show. * Moved from Bing. f42e4b4b-e93e-4d0f-8204-7904337f579a
  5. Xbox 360 Internet Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Internet Browser: What should I do now to browse internet on xbox if internet explore is unavailable today? 49246bab-19ab-4840-afc2-0bb6f942c6c5
  6. Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?: My dad won't give the xbox one and I really wanna browse the internet for some reason on my TV, but I don't have a smart TV. Is there a way around this? Honestly I don't know if this question is...
  7. Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation: I'm looking to buy Xbox series X. Main usage will be play my dvd movie and internet navigation. Will I need to buy "Xbox live" subscription to navigate on the internet like on my Xbox 360. if...
  8. Xbox Series X internet speeds - The Xbox browser says full speeds but Xbox OS network test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internet speeds - The Xbox browser says full speeds but Xbox OS network test...: The internet speeds in the Xbox settings test are very slow, particularly the upload speeds. However, the speeds for the ookla test in the XBOX Edge browser state the same speeds as my other...
  9. Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app: I've just connected a new modem and although my xbox360 can connect and download updates from xbox live, access apps such as netflix, etc. when I try to access sites (even suggested sites) from...
  10. internet exploer browser for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet exploer browser for xbox 360: is internet explorer not supported by Microsoft any more if so then what other browser is keeping in mind that not being supported means no internet browsing therefor no downloading via Xbox 360...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox 360 remove web browser

2. xbox series x internet browser removed