No high end blunt weapons for sale or to find when reaching survivor rank 25?

Discus and support No high end blunt weapons for sale or to find when reaching survivor rank 25? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WTF is up with that?....all I find is blade weapons now...even the thugs have blade weapons when I kill them...so stupid.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarduch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Sarduch
    Sarduch Guest

WTF is up with that?....all I find is blade weapons now...even the thugs have blade weapons when I kill them...so stupid.

:)

Sarduch, Feb 19, 2015
  2. Do we get to keep out weapon unlocks after the beta is over?

Off topic, when does the beta end? I'm only a rank 5 and kind of want to try some of the other weapons that you can only get in the higher ranks.

BazementGremlin, Feb 19, 2015
  3. AndrewPeggs
    AndrewPeggs Guest
    GAMESPOT REVIEW

I can see myself playing it for a month or two even after beating single player and reaching a high rank online.

AndrewPeggs, Feb 19, 2015
  4. dARk aSzasSin I Win User

Achievements not unlocking, even after 48 hours wait

Add to those the achievements "Can't Touch This" (Killed about 30-40 enemies without damage,several times, and still not unlocked) and "The Legend of Harran" (Currently Survivor rank 24 almost 25).
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

USAS 12 & Frag Rounds?.... Is this Call of Duty?

Think of the USAS12 as a consolation prize for still playing this game since the replay value went out the window cause lack of maps. Once your a high rank there isnt much else to prove on here. Think of it as the ground pounder weapon like how on BC2
    high rankers just flew choppers at the end to pat their K/D. Dice messed up having the high rank so easy to get on here.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

how many playthroughs to get 1000/1000?

I have every weapon for Knights honor except the boss souls weapons. Wait, I only need the Black Knight Halberd which I can't find.

How do you reach rank 1 in the Sunlight Cov? Is it by offering 10 Sunlight medals? I know you need to be rank 1 when you offer the Lord of Cinder's soul for a miracle.
  7. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Dual wielding shields...

True, is there a detailed list of weapons in the game.

Blunt weaspons? Pretty much hammers and sledges, maybe a mace( Handle with a ball at the end that the majority of the time will have spikes protruding out of it.)
  8. 114099ac-cfca-4b86-8 Win User

Ranked and Exhibition Matches Not Finding Anyone. Ever...

The games online has become very unstable, and the other cause is a dwindling playerbase. There are peak hours for maximum activity and slow hours where few are online as well. Another thing that could affect ranked matchmaking is your rank, when you have
    a high rank high 20's-30's it becomes increasingly difficult to find oponents to match you with so you end up fighting the same few people indefinitely.
Thema:

1. No high end blunt weapons for sale or to find when reaching survivor rank 25? - Similar Threads - high end blunt

2. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  3. Discussion: Do you think the 10th generation high-end Xbox will be more than $750 plus tax,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think the 10th generation high-end Xbox will be more than $750 plus tax,...: I plan to turn $766 into $888 to get a 10th generation high-end Xbox by the end of the 2020s. By then, my Xbox One X won't be worth any money to not only a retailer, but also to anyone using...
  4. Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC: Hey all, I have a pretty high end gaming PC, specs are below: i9 12900k MSI Suprim X 3080 ti DDR 5 ram, corsair dominator 5600 mhz Asus Z-690-E Gaming Wifi Mobo Asus Thor 1200W Platinum PSU...
  5. Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse: Hello, if you use a high-end mouse (in my case Logitech G502) in Halo: TMCC, the mouse movement becomes stuttering and the game lags unplayably. - The issue persists for patches worth a year...
  6. Fligh Simulator 2020 crash with black screen after few minutes in high end configuration -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fligh Simulator 2020 crash with black screen after few minutes in high end configuration -...: Hello after FS 2020 installation the software suggested graphic level 'high end' Unfortunately FS crash after few minutes with a blank screen Only workaroud I found is reduce graphic level to...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 low fps despite high end pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 low fps despite high end pc.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have a r7 2700x for my processor and a gtx 1070. I have tried everything in the XBOX optimizations page for MSFS. I did the compatibility check...
  8. State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop: Look I have a top of the line computer running on high settings I switched to medium because a youtube video told me that's what fixed his problem. I thought it worked as last night I got 2...
  9. Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay: if this isn't in the right section, I'm sorry. Let me start by saying that i don't know much about routers or internet for that matter. I was wondering if i got a high end router, such as a...
  10. High end headsets, confused! Astros vs turtle beach.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High end headsets, confused! Astros vs turtle beach.: i bought a lovely new set of turtle beach 800x last week. They have a slight issue where when noise cancelling is on I can hear a humming, and the right ear I can hear something moving. It's very...