No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum

Discus and support No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for help on my account that was suspended last Thursday Morning for supposed "Modding or Hacking" which I have not done on any of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxTheLoosyGoosy, Dec 8, 2014.

1. No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum

I am looking for help on my account that was suspended last Thursday Morning for supposed "Modding or Hacking" which I have not done on any of my consoles and the second bullet said intentionally being in a game with someone who had hacks or mods although
    I never joined any games that were as to were I see I've had only been playing Gta Online next gen the day before the ban. Other that Gta and HaloMCC were the only games I have played and I think this is totally unfair for me to have to wait for this suspension
    to be gone! I have done nothing wrong help? I haven't even gotten a respond from anyone at the enforcement team.. What do they even do? They seem to only copy and paste things 24/7 so I'm practically waiting an entire day for a copy and paste result. No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum :(

:)

xxTheLoosyGoosy, Dec 8, 2014
  2. Account suspension

You need to post in the
    "My Account Was Suspended" support forum
    . No one can help you here, and Xbox officials will only reply to posts in that forum.

-

Good luck on finding what you need.

AndrewBocanegra, Dec 8, 2014
  3. Cod4

No point responding to this account. Apart from the fact this is a very stinky zombie thread and that post has been rotting in the grave since september. That account has been forum banned. Although he might reply on his new silver account, something about
    being shiny outside.

Tatakai no Kami, Dec 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but the enforcement team are the only ones who have any information on why you have been suspended. You will need to wait for them to get back to you. You may also want to check the email for that account as sometimes they respond there instead of
    on the forums.

Smwutches, Dec 8, 2014
  5. Yeah, I've been told they'd respond but it's been almost a week since it was placed. I don't even get a response other than that copy and paste. I've given up on getting help with this noone in that *** enforcement apartment even do jack *** I've been nice
    about this to be handed a huge middle finger to my face! I jave done nothing at all you could check my xboxes and none have ever been modded or hacked. I've been in no games that were hacked at all! This suspension is just a way to screw over loyal players
    went theres actually real hackers around and nothing ever happens to them!

xxTheLoosyGoosy, Dec 9, 2014
  6. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    You may want to check the reason for your reputation / suspension at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Please check also your pm on the forums when logged in with the suspended gamertag. They can be found at the forums home page at the very bottom and are different to the pm system of xbl itself.

BobMcFly247, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

You may want to check the reason for your reputation / suspension at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Please check also your pm on the forums when logged in with the suspended gamertag. They can be found at the forums home page at the very bottom and are different to the pm system of xbl itself.
  8. xxTheLoosyGoosy Win User

Yeah, I've been told they'd respond but it's been almost a week since it was placed. I don't even get a response other than that copy and paste. I've given up on getting help with this noone in that *** enforcement apartment even do jack *** I've been nice
    about this to be handed a huge middle finger to my face! I jave done nothing at all you could check my xboxes and none have ever been modded or hacked. I've been in no games that were hacked at all! This suspension is just a way to screw over loyal players
    went theres actually real hackers around and nothing ever happens to them!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but the enforcement team are the only ones who have any information on why you have been suspended. You will need to wait for them to get back to you. You may also want to check the email for that account as sometimes they respond there instead of
    on the forums.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox enforcement

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

Doesn't matter who starts it,if you respond in a way that violates the ToU/CoC then you risk being suspended.

Just report,block & move on.Don't respond.
  11. WickedCueball Win User

account suspended!!

Thema:

1. No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum - Similar Threads - Help account being

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  5. I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help.: As you saw in the subject, even when I'm not playing a game, my account appears to be playing something. I first noticed this when I was looking on discord and saw that my statis had said I'd been...
  6. I need help recovering an old xbox account that seems to be stuck in limbo.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help recovering an old xbox account that seems to be stuck in limbo.: This account was created in 2013 using the Games for Windows Live services, within Grand Theft Auto IV on PC, when I signed in using my credentials for an existing Xbox 360 account. Just to...
  7. Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!: help me my parent account needs to be replaced and that I need to make a new one I can't play online on my 360 anymore help! it says to go to Xbox.com/fixid but that won't work help!...
  8. My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help: i got banned for 2 weeks and my ban was supposed to end but also my friends account doesnt work on my xbox or any account help me pls a54c5944-62ba-46bc-bf61-a0ce67e29aa5
  9. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.: [img] b2bafe3b-7ea3-47a2-adc6-67969429e7b5
  10. Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me: Hello, my situation is the following: I had a XBOX360 and a Gamertag "xxx" with an Microsoft Account eMail "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". For about 3 years...