No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail

Discus and support No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so I preordered halo wars 2 and its says that i will be given a code for halo wars definitive edition in 7-10 days. But of course it only says that and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ted da man, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ted da man
    ted da man Guest

so I preordered halo wars 2 and its says that i will be given a code for halo wars definitive edition in 7-10 days. But of course it only says that and you don't actually get a code. Its the end of the 10th day now and would absolutely love to get my code.
    Preferably tonight. I know it says they will be sent out in waves but why wasnt there a wave of codes sent out in the 7-10 days that i preorderd my game? Its silly. I was sent a message asking when i bought the game. Im pretty sure you can go into my account
    like the other support did and see when i bought it. So why ask me instead of looking. Or better yet send out the code please.

:)

ted da man, Jan 9, 2017
  2. halo wars definitive edition code

i was told by support to post on this forum so that i may get my code for halo wars definitive edition code as i bought halo wars 2 ultimate edition my

gamertag is (no caps)

halo police man, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Spetz101
    Spetz101 Guest
    Halo Wars Ultimate Edition Code

I pre-ordered my Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition from the digital store, but still got no code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition. Told by support to post my request here. Still waiting for my code. Any help is appreciated.

Spetz101, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey ted da man! You should have gotten it recently. If you have any other issues, please let me know!

Mister Cizl, Jan 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: