No green loading screen on xbox one s

Discus and support No green loading screen on xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLaDOS62, Dec 11, 2023.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox logo loading screen.

It all works fine, loads up, gets online, plays disk and digital games fine, just no initial green loading screen anymore.

Just wondering if this is normal?

:)

GLaDOS62, Dec 11, 2023
  2. aRagingCanadian Win User

X Box One startup

When the XBOX ONE goes to the green loading screen this NORMALLY means there was a power outage or what not.

What I can suggest to you is unplug the XBOX ONE for a few seconds, plug it back in it will load the green loading screen again, but hopefully complete the loading afterwards. If not you may have a faulty system.

Good luck. Let us know.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, GLaDOS62. I'm Arturo.

I regret to inform you, but we're not able to assist with self repairs.

Please be aware that upgrading the hard drive unofficially can be considered as console tampering.

Furthermore, you may want to review the forums guidelines:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/page/faq#faqCodeConduct4

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Bullzbawlz Win User

Xbox One losing sound while playing destiny and then crashing.

Update This morning I turned it on and it just sits at the green xbox one screen. I tried the factory restore with no luck it still just sits at the green screen loading.
  5. Rockestrate Win User

XBOX ONE STUCK ON GREEN OPENING LOADING SCREEN

Hi there, how long are you giving the Xbox One when it displays the green loading screen?
  6. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
Thema:

1. No green loading screen on xbox one s - Similar Threads - green loading screen

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  5. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  6. Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen: Hi my xbox suddenly turned black so I restarted it then turned it back on I can see the loading in green screen then it turns black what should I do to fix it I can see notifications on bottom of...
  7. How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...: It works fine in the browser just not on the app (PC Win 11). Already tried removing firewalls, logging in and out, Xbox app and windows are fully updated. Works on other devices....
  8. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black: Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the controller, the “what would you like to do?” screen...
  9. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...
  10. Green screen when trying to load up games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen when trying to load up games: Whenever I load up a game my whole screen goes green and it goes away once I restart my console but only until I try to load up a game. Does anyone know how to solve this? I know it’s not the tv I...