no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent

Discus and support no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered this game so i could play with a friend, but i have yet to receive the beta code. i have access, but dont want to play alone. i would not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by myOZone, May 3, 2016.

1. myOZone
    myOZone Guest

I preordered this game so i could play with a friend, but i have yet to receive the beta code. i have access, but dont want to play alone. i would not have preordered this game if i had to wait through the two extra days that the code gives you for
    the code. the beta started 17 hours ago.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE THE CODE ON OR BEFORE MAY 2ND, WHERE IS IT??

:)

myOZone, May 3, 2016
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Overwatch Beta Code

There is no Beta code for yourself, you are already entitled to download the Overwatch Beta.

You find Overwatch Beta using the account you pre-ordered with and download from the store.

Or you can go to
    store.xbox.com/.../cadbb427-8a62-47d7-b105-adf8fc0b7cdd
    and click BUY NOW. It has a zero cost if you pre-ordered.

The second code for your friend should be sent through your messages on your Xbox.

Bazajaytee, May 3, 2016
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    MR BEEP

Yup as Hydro mentioned, the codes for friends are sent in waves for eligible pre-order customers.

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta was unlocked for you in the Xbox Store before the beta began. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store to begin installing! For more
    information, please check out
    Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog
    Post.

Mister Beep, May 3, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi myOZone,

Sorry you haven't received your friend key yet. Based on the mods last post some codes appear to be still going out in waves. Understand it's frustrating. Your friend key will be delivered via your console in an Xbox message. Also note that to have early
    access you were required to order on or by the 29th of April.

PS. I noticed you bumped a lot of posts. Creating your own thread should be enough for someone to have eyes on this issue. I would suggest monitoring this thread, and perhaps some other threads (without bumping them). When all the codes have gone out, usually
    moderators help the few that had a technical issue and didn't receive theirs.

See this link
    for more info on the beta

Hordie, May 3, 2016
  5. myOZone
    myOZone Guest
    i was told that it would take 24-72 hours to fix this, so there goes the beta key...

myOZone, May 3, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: