No FPS in the Gamebar

Discus and support No FPS in the Gamebar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have followed the thread to its conclusion... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Babaloo747, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Babaloo747
    Babaloo747 Guest

No FPS in the Gamebar

Babaloo747, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Babaloo747 Win User

No FPS in the Gamebar

The FPS will work only if the User accounts are not members of the Administrator Group so that is the dilemma.

Now then is there a way of getting this to work for the Admin groups as well - I am the only user on the PC which I am dedicating to Gaming ?
  3. schnurren Win User

No FPS in the Gamebar

Hello Babaloo747,

Did you tried following these steps? : https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/xbox-game-bar-performance

schnurrer
  4. DrPay Win User

How to change streaming quality for cloud gaming

and considering the quality is atrociously bad... how can i at least change the streaming FPS.. the game i am playing has a tag of 60+ FPS on the xbox app.. but the gamebar only display 30 when the game run with no visible option to change that... i wish that extremely basic option is available and i just missed it...
  5. btwziko Win User

Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

Hey!

So yeah, I used to use OBS and I still have it downloaded, but the thing is the game becomes SUPER laggy using OBS (For example xbox gamebar gets my a stable 240 fps, while OBS will give me about 30 lol) and the recordings are also quite laggy. So even though I much prefer OBS I am forced to use xbox gamebar.

Thanks!
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS

Thema:

No FPS in the Gamebar

1. No FPS in the Gamebar - Similar Threads - FPS Gamebar

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  6. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e
  7. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  8. Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS: Hi, when I click "FPS --" it says that it will ask for access, then I grant it and I restart the pc, after the restart when I press the game bar it still says "FPS --", I did this many times and...
  9. Windows Gamebar fps counter failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Gamebar fps counter failing: Hello guys, My problem is that my fps counter doesnt work. I can see the section and I also requested permission and gave permission, restarted my pc and tried again. I repeated this twice. But...
  10. windows xbox gamebar won't show fps

in XBoX on Windows
    windows xbox gamebar won't show fps: Hello, here's my problem. when i'm in a game, and i launch the gamebar the widget appears. but for the FPS there are two --. when i click on these, a button ask for access (in French) appears....