No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome

Discus and support No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, When I signed up for xbox live in December 2015 I did so through the xbox one dashboard offer for a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome, I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OldPub, Apr 2, 2016.

1. OldPub
    OldPub Guest

Hello,

When I signed up for xbox live in December 2015 I did so through the xbox one dashboard offer for a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome, I still havent received my redemption code through. Can you help fix this please as it was the reason I signed up at the time.

Thanks.

Greg

:)

OldPub, Apr 2, 2016
  2. DirtySOB
    DirtySOB Guest
    Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.

DirtySOB, Apr 3, 2016
  3. Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

Galactic Geek, Apr 3, 2016
  4. OldPub
    OldPub Guest

I have also looked through all my billing history, account purchases and all linked email accounts and nothing is showing. The date I started the subscription was either the 15th or 16th December 2015, based on a monthly ongoing payment.

OldPub, Apr 3, 2016
  5. Hey there OldPub!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your code yet! I went ahead and passed your information on to the appropriate teams. We will be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Apr 4, 2016
  6. Hey again OldPub!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
  7. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey again OldPub!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there OldPub!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your code yet! I went ahead and passed your information on to the appropriate teams. We will be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thank you for your patience!
  10. OldPub Win User

I have also looked through all my billing history, account purchases and all linked email accounts and nothing is showing. The date I started the subscription was either the 15th or 16th December 2015, based on a monthly ongoing payment.
  11. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

Thema:

1. No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome - Similar Threads - download code sent

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  4. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  5. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...: I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and...
  6. Forza 6 game download code not sent to email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza 6 game download code not sent to email: I purchased an xbox one bundle with forza 6 and the game code was not sent to my email. The card that came with the xbox has a scratch off with a redemption code to start the redeem process on...
  7. FREE GAME DOWNLOAD code sent to wrong email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FREE GAME DOWNLOAD code sent to wrong email address: Need hefp used code for free game download included with new console at the website xbox.com/name-your-game but provided incorrect email address. code for game download wassent to wrong email...
  8. need my code for digital download for fallout 3 sent again from purchasing fallout 4.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need my code for digital download for fallout 3 sent again from purchasing fallout 4.: gamertag . need it sent again as i dont have the message and would like to play it now that im down with fallout4 f37624f7-cd6a-4651-a293-5f8e1aec1cd7
  9. Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3: Bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 right when it came out. Still haven't received a download code for Fallout 3.... Spent 30 minutes talking to support on chat and they told me to come here...
  10. Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code: lost fallout 3 redeem code from fallout 4 preorder 2a4acbdd-d06a-42ca-9577-48027a397f50