No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game

Discus and support No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i installed mk 11 ultimate with all the dlc from a disc . Today i saw everything was installed so i played the game and i got nothing no dlc no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ken Meersman, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Ken Meersman
    Ken Meersman Guest

So i installed mk 11 ultimate with all the dlc from a disc . Today i saw everything was installed so i played the game and i got nothing no dlc no characters only the basegame characters. So i put the other disc in and its still not working so i looked and every dlc was installed. Can someone help me

:)

Ken Meersman, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Joeyh1978 Win User

Rank the MK's!

In order from favorite to least favorite

Mortal Kombat 2011

Mortal Kombat 2

Mortal Kombat 1

MK vs. DC (even without the over the top violence and blood, game was still fun)

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Mortal Kombat 4

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mortal Kombat Armagedon

Mortal Kombat Special Forces (worst MK game ever next to Mortal Kombat Advance)
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  4. blind527 Win User

Mystery Character Guesses

Indyfreak and I need to settle this dispute through a game of MORTAL KOMBAT! Who ever wins the game is the ultimate Mortal Kombat champion!!!
  5. blind527 Win User

Mystery Character Guesses

6. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
Thema:

1. No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game - Similar Threads - dlc mortal kombat

2. So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it: So I was trying to download spawn for mk11 and after the purchase went through it wouldn’t let me actually download the character. I’ve already downloaded two other characters being joker and...
  3. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out: As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still nothing, I am getting really annoyed it shouldn't...
  4. Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC: Purchased the update several weeks ago and it shows as installed but does not appear in the game. Now its past the release date i should be able to use it 27a720c5-4e5a-486d-90e1-137fa8d66144
  5. Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11: Hey all, yesterday I bought the MK11 Premium Edition / Injustice Legendary Edition bundle from the Microsoft digital store. MK11 did install right away. The problem lies with Injustice 2 and all...
  6. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters: So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so...
  7. Mortal Kombat 11 dlc Shao Kahn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 dlc Shao Kahn: Hello. I just bought MK 11 premium edition - this premium including Shao Kahn. Why this is not true? Why i must buy shao kahn, he in premium e, but not in the game... thank you....
  8. Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL DLC not downloading: Hello, all! I recently bought Mortal Kombat XL or my Xbox One. When I inserted the disc, the console started to do the usual install process. It said, "Mortal Kombat XL installing." and it did....
  9. mortal kombat x kotal kahn dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mortal kombat x kotal kahn dlc missing: the other 2 skins are there but kahn skin he is missing today how can the skin be downloaded thanks , the new pit is there no errors f4df2007-7094-41d8-8da9-aa3dd2a36e1c
  10. Mortal Kombat DLC - Kombat Pack purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat DLC - Kombat Pack purchased: I am sure I am not the only one that has purchased the Kombat Pack and has not been able to have the "early-bird" DLC available before it is released officially to everyone else. Well, the issue...