No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

Discus and support No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmegaSupereme208, Dec 20, 2022.

1. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart it send me back to the Home Screen, I don’t know what’s happening and can’t fix it, I’m using an Xbox 1 S

:)

OmegaSupereme208, Dec 20, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If the issue persists, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Petervan der Ham Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online

If you have the game digitaly then the backward compat games would just show in ready to download games . If on disk , put the disk in the xbox and install
    I don't have this game digital yet, nor on disk.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Just Hold The Controller Home Button Then Press Restart Console Also Upon Starting Game Make Sure You Have No Disk In The Xbox.
  5. 2k23 Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi Josef,

I’m having a similar issue where my career in seemingly vanished. I’m on Xbox One and just tried restarting game can’t get in with 2k support cuz it won’t let me sign up for account
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Hi there, please refer to this page for support for Play Anywhere titles: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

In short though: Make sure you’re playing a digital version of the game. You won’t be able to use Xbox Play Anywhere with a game disk. You can purchase the digital version from the Store on your Xbox One, Windows 10 device, xbox.com, or microsoft.com. You can
    also purchase a code from a retailer and redeem it on your console or device.
Thema:

1. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox - Similar Threads - digital nor disk

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  7. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  8. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  9. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...