No custom soundtracks yet, still can't download my movies on to my hard drives.

Discus and support No custom soundtracks yet, still can't download my movies on to my hard drives. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Custom soundtracks was (is) one of the best ways to make your gaming experience personal and unique. You're a year out since launch, what gives? When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Higgwanz, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Higgwanz
    Higgwanz Guest

Custom soundtracks was (is) one of the best ways to make your gaming experience personal and unique. You're a year out since launch, what gives? When will be able to do this.
    Also, why the heck can't I download my xbox video purchases onto my hard drive yet.

:)

Higgwanz, Dec 11, 2014
  2. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    custom playlist on xbox original games

Technically it is considered modifying the hard drive since you would be using a PC to do it, so is not allowed to be discussed in these forums. I still think it won't work anyway. I still haven't had the chance to check an original Xbox game yet on custom
    soundtracks, but I do have some time tonight.

dlCHIEF58, Dec 11, 2014
  3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I tried to make space on my hard drive, yet it still does not work. I can't play the game... waste of $30

SpheredRiver743, Dec 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but neither of those features are available at the moment. What I would suggest is putting in a request for them at the Xbox Feedback forums.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../251653-xbox-com

onyxishere, Dec 12, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

custom playlist on xbox original games

Technically it is considered modifying the hard drive since you would be using a PC to do it, so is not allowed to be discussed in these forums. I still think it won't work anyway. I still haven't had the chance to check an original Xbox game yet on custom
    soundtracks, but I do have some time tonight.
  7. OmarSparrows Win User

Not enough space problem

You mean i can't move movies with mkv or mp4 extend

?? But i already did that with previous movies ??

And what about music ?

I buy CD album of my favourite soundtrack them i move them to my pc > usb hard drive> xbox

The reason i do this because i always open my xbox all the day and YouTube, Netflix, Spotify all i use them, but in my laptop wont do that because it's too old

I cant even play blu ray movie in it
  8. SpheredRiver743 Win User

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I tried to make space on my hard drive, yet it still does not work. I can't play the game... waste of $30
  9. Mfinnie Win User

Download issues on Xbox 360 slim using 32gb flash drive.

I have a 250gb hard drive and Tried resetting my cache. I still can't download the game
Thema:

1. No custom soundtracks yet, still can't download my movies on to my hard drives. - Similar Threads - custom soundtracks yet

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. No more custom soundtrack while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more custom soundtrack while playing games?: I have been loyal to Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have my favorite CDs ripped into all my xboxes. For Microsoft to abandon this great feature is a slap in the face and proves that they are not...