No credits for recent purchases one being Suicide Squad

Discus and support No credits for recent purchases one being Suicide Squad in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently purchased a bunch of stuff on the xbox store and i havent gotten any rewards credits. where are they? b7f213ed-2702-4a99-a364-465303a52709 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EastTurbo300z, Nov 30, 2016.

1. No credits for recent purchases one being Suicide Squad

I recently purchased a bunch of stuff on the xbox store and i havent gotten any rewards credits. where are they?

:)

EastTurbo300z, Nov 30, 2016
  2. i bought jason bourne as well as suicide squad on my xbox one but am not seeing the 10000 points

i am supposed to be getting 5000 credits per movie i bought jason bourne and suicide squad on my xbox one and am not seeing anything pertaining to the credits

white drag0n 03, Nov 30, 2016
  3. rewards movie credits

i am supposed to be getting 5000 credits per movie i bought jason bourne and suicide squad on my xbox one and am not seeing anything pertaining to the credits

white drag0n 03, Nov 30, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello EastTurbo300z,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you only recently became a one star member, you only just became eligible for MyVIP payback (which is why you did not receive any from last month). MyVIP payback is calculated as a monthly whole and placed as pending Credits midway through the following
    month, so it is too early to see your payback for your November purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: